Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by xtianp

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by xtianp

THIS is what I've been talking about! I'll start it today...NKETLK? Or just Niketalk? Let me know and I'll send out invites afterward.
I'm down for one as well but that would mean I'd have to buy Elite right?
ohwell.gif

GT: itsaNYthin9
K/D is sitting around a 2.3 right now. I've ran with a few people in this thread already, particularly Falcon.

Elite is free. Using the competitive aspect of it is what costs money. The more Elite/founder people we have in the group the faster we can rank up. I was hoping I'd get better feedback for this but I guess no one gives a damb.  
grin.gif
count me in on the clan MEXRFW

Originally Posted by MECKS

This right here, is the reason why i always play with marksman pro. i jsut randomly shot below the guys name, because i couldnt even see him, and got a headshot�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i tried to show in the second part of the clip, that there was no way in hell he could see me, (unless of course he had marksman on too)

*keep in mind this is on hardcore, this would have been impossible on core.
but you were camping.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

This right here, is the reason why i always play with marksman pro. i jsut randomly shot below the guys name, because i couldnt even see him, and got a headshot�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i tried to show in the second part of the clip, that there was no way in hell he could see me, (unless of course he had marksman on too)

but you were camping playing hardcore

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yooo! that's the exact tree that me and my friend couldn't believe someone was camping in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Turtle Beach Headsets. I use X11s and they do the job.

Anyways, 

This game is slowly falling off already... I think the game needs a Map Pack. and we're only a month in
laugh.gif

Honestly if they just resold all the MW2 maps in one big #@$ map pack.. Id cop cause im not feeling these maps at all.. the best ones, imo is That Mall map, Village, and Resistance.

But

Im even considering trading it in... I rarely play..

Edit: Cant believe im saying this, but even though i HATE MW2 for all its broken !$#%$@#$ they have in that game.. There was a reason i had 18days played on it... Black Ops was also fun the whole way through til i hit 14th prestige...

Game has been out for 2weeks (MW3) or so and dont even have a day played on it. And i havent hit 80th Rank ...

Or it could be the lag, latency, hit reg, connection, spawn *@%# that makes me NOT want to play it... 

Im already looking forward to 3arcs next CoD... I enjoyed Blops... a lot. It just got boring after i finished my prestige run..

I've been looking around and I think I might bite the bullet on the Astro A40

Yeah this game is getting old quick... it's not even fun to play with how everyone is playing online.

They just camp a heavily traffic area that is high in altitude and build up their kill streaks... from there they call in either the reaper, AC-130, or that little Overwatch helicoptor... it's disgusting.

I mostly play domination and mercanary because I don't run with a clan/team only randoms and I pretty know all of the camping spots these losers camp at.

I got into an arguement with a camper yesterday and all he could due was tell me about my crappy K/D ratio and how I can keep running around like a fool.

It's disgusting man... like that's what you buy the game for and get enjoyment out of?

I don't know maybe it just takes some time to weed out the bad apples like MW2, but I might dabble my way back to Halo:Reach now that they've fixed the bloom problem.

Man the camping on this game is unreal. All these kids want to talk about in the lobby is their k/d ratio. Have kids trying to say I fail at life because my ratio sucks
laugh.gif
Video Games is serious business. I can't stand playing these games with all the lames they have on there. The maps are terrible as well, game is a hot pile of doo doo. Black Ops was much better.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but you were camping�playing hardcore�
hardcore or not he is still laying in a tree camping.

So if you are using Support Killstreaks and only have UAV selected you get a UAV, every 4 kills regardless of your deaths? If so 
pimp.gif

Might have to start running assault with just UAV/Pred Missile selected

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

but you were camping�playing hardcore�
hardcore or not he is still laying in a tree camping.
first i was crouched in a tree for one kill, after i got the kill i kept it moving. notice me about to run to the back of the map and realizing no one was there?
secondly it being hardcore, you expect me to run around the map ?
third, if you think i was camping. MY GOD the entire other team camped the back of the map and didnt move the entire time bro. in HC when the other team camps, you have no choice but to also camp, unless you feel like going 2-13 to try to get back at the guy laying down with his aim down around the corner people keeping running towards

run a few games with me, and if i camp, be sure to let me know : MEXRFW

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yooo! that's the exact tree that me and my friend couldn't believe someone was camping in
laugh.gif

the best way to counter someone camping that tree is to go to burger town, jump on the tables right below it, and go ham. its too far below them for them to aim down on it

I created the NT Clan on ELITE.

Search: NKETLK

I sent invites to some of you guys that were on my friends list. JOIN!!
pimp.gif

Sorta glad someone took the initiative to start it. I posted in there so I can get an invite. You have to manually add all the clan members.

all this crying.

i like how mex is playing hardcore tho

thats where real men are made.

(if you DONT camp on hardcore and just outshoot everyone youll go 18-2 everytime. if i could post MY hardcore videos up.......yeah)

I tried playing hardcore but there were nothing but campers. Gotta try more if there is players with balls and not vaginas.

is elite down again? im so done with this %!%!#!%! man this $#%@%%% thing has only worked 2/10 times ive tried to get on it

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I tried playing hardcore but there were nothing but campers. Gotta try more if there is players with balls and not vaginas.

this is the main reason i dont play as much anymore. the camping is insane on this game. the only way to counter it is as i stated,camp get your sniper on. then its funny. the damn people that were camping to begin with, start to get pissed off you started camping after going 2-10
indifferent.gif

If you guys are looking for a challenge. Play hardcore search and destroy. thats where skills are tested

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

I created the NT Clan on ELITE.

Search: NKETLK

I sent invites to some of you guys that were on my friends list. JOIN!!
pimp.gif

I want to get down GT: Diplomatic Man

Back
Top Bottom