Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

For the peeps that have problems with 'campers' - why do you get so butthurt if someone is camping. I only play Domination and I camp to protect our flags. Do you really expect that everyone should just run around in circles capturing flags that they could've just held down from the beginning? It's the whole purpose of objective based games - there is an offense and defense. To camp is a type of defense... I really do not understand the issue.

Can someone please explain?
I have no problem if your doing it in domination to protect flags, thats the reason you play that game mode (to capture and protect your flag). Its the guys who are in domination and mostly TD who just sit on the edges of the map just waiting for someone, anyone to move through their screen. Yes its defense, but its defense out of necessity because you suck and you cant get kills otherwise, most of the time. It handicaps the game because now everyone has to move at a slower pace because you have to creep every corner now. Its like the people who play scrabble and use 2 letter words because they arent smart enough to unscramble their letters to make anything else. Yes it keeps the game close because it doesnt create places to put other words. But it makes the game not fun for someone who likes to use their intelligence to actually create words. But like I said theres different strategies to everything. 
And im not mad, because I still have a 1.6 KD (strictly HCTD) in the game. Its just frustrating as %$#! when you are on a KS and it gets ended because some guy has been laying down in a bus or behind a desk and he just happened to pop up as you walked into view and thats how you get killed. They should allow a voting system to boot players. That way campers would stay in their own matches because other campers wouldnt boot them. And it would allow people who want to free roam stick with others who want to free roam. I understand that may get a little sketchy with people just booting people for no reason. but their is ways they could implement it and work. 

But with that said you have to understand its part of the game and a lot of people just arent good at it and that is the only way that they are going to get kills and enjoy the game. Just handicaps it for the people who enjoy going out and being aggressive 

Haven't even had the desire to play the game, just doesn't do much for me, wore off quick.

Just Skyrim and Goldeneye (both amazing by the way).

Just Did a Trade In order on Amazon. Shipping it out to them Tmw... Saints Row, here i come
pimp.gif
(Pause.) 

Damn everyone is jumping off this
laugh.gif
I am thinking about trading mine in but not sure for what yet. I have almost no desire to play this crap !+% game.

I dont mind the lag compensation, its the spawimg that's killing this game for me
You spawn walk a few yards and you either shot from behind or from the side, also let's say your holding onto b and a, you get merked and spawn halfway across the map while the enemy spawns right near your capture point

im lovin mw3...however.

lag comp is annoying, but its MUCH better than before. when i first started i was getting handled. now its the opposite
pimp.gif

there is a problem of camping. Ns need to MOVE! i get that sniping and camping can be different things, but too many games im dying way more than killing cuz im movin around the map and dudes are dug up in cut out of sight waiting the whole round for people to run by. !#%#*!#%.

quick scoping is annoying, but its not a big issue. i play hardcore tho so thats probably why.

you should NOT be able to kill someone with a riot shield by running into them, that is some BS. ive been against this since mw1.

other than that im getting my money's worth, im set with the xbox till i can get my hands on arkham asylum/city. thats a solid combo.

Gave the fad another try after seeing how it was kinda beastly in survival mode. First game i put it on almost pulled a moab on arkaden but got surrounded by fools in the mall. What do you guys run on the fad that use it kick/silencer? Add me to the nt clan too whoever is running that made a post on the feed on elite my gt is ii MeecH ii . Seems like they also fixed the hit reg/lag stuff possibly havent had to many bs deaths except ground war which is expected to be a littler laggier since it was in mw2 too.

Prestiged again thanks to the 2X XP from the clan 
pimp.gif
. They really need to fix the spawns in this game. Played couple games last night after work and spawns were just atrocious. 

whats going on guys?
I'm about to get an xbox in a couple days. i was previously on PS3 but all my friends have xbox. Is there a significant differences online when it comes to noob tubes, campers etc

Originally Posted by wheaties

Gave the fad another try after seeing how it was kinda beastly in survival mode. First game i put it on almost pulled a moab on arkaden but got surrounded by fools in the mall. What do you guys run on the fad that use it kick/silencer? Add me to the nt clan too whoever is running that made a post on the feed on elite my gt is ii MeecH ii . Seems like they also fixed the hit reg/lag stuff possibly havent had to many bs deaths except ground war which is expected to be a littler laggier since it was in mw2 too.

FAD kick/suppressor 
pimp.gif
 used my unlock equip on it sadly it looks butt ugly gold

For the peeps that have problems with 'campers' - why do you get so butthurt if someone is camping. I only play Domination and I camp to protect our flags. Do you really expect that everyone should just run around in circles capturing flags that they could've just held down from the beginning? It's the whole purpose of objective based games - there is an offense and defense. To camp is a type of defense... I really do not understand the issue.

if you're posted behind a box where your gun technically cant even shoot over the object, and you're waiting at a doorway for more than.....12 seconds

you're a vagina and you actually suck at the game

i dont care what the reason is.

you're trash.

point blank.

see, because what i described, 3rd graders can do...

hit me up when you can run through the middle of the map and shoot 5 dudes before they kill you.

that's beast %$%#. that's "good" at this game

id much rather troll people by shooting them all really fast before they can do anything

than wait around a corner for them to moonwalk backwards by me

i just think it speaks to a person's personality when they're hiding on a videogame, thats all.

its especially frustrating when they talk %$%# and think they're actually good at the game.

while you and players like you are "protecting the capture point" im running through everyone at every capture point...

but hey, do you

protect those capture points.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Haven't even had the desire to play the game, just doesn't do much for me, wore off quick.

Just Skyrim and Goldeneye (both amazing by the way).

you not even nice in skyrim

im lvl 31 in just under a week......
pimp.gif

redbox swag

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

if you're posted behind a box where your gun technically cant even shoot over the object, and you're waiting at a doorway for more than.....12 seconds
i just think it speaks to a person's personality when they're hiding on a videogame, thats all.
this, i understand everyone's view of having fun but i rage more at dudes hiding in corners nowhere an objective than the game. I'm like you paid to sit in a corner b
30t6p3b.gif
.but again it's their money and game.

is it "camping" if you patrol certain areas? depending where i spawn i'll stay moving around a quadrant of the map. never sit in one spot though, that's just boring

Originally Posted by do work son

is it "camping" if you patrol certain areas? depending where i spawn i'll stay moving around a quadrant of the map. never sit in one spot though, that's just boring
I dont think it is. im more talking about dudes in sit one corner, kill, move to opposite corner. rinse repeat.

Originally Posted by pootaing

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

hit me up when you can run through the middle of the map and shoot 5 dudes before they kill you.

that's beast %$%#. that's "good" at this game
embarassed.gif
 you're so sweet

shut up poot.

and dont get me wrong, holding down areas/patrol/waiting for enemies you KNOW are headed your way, etc. isnt the same as "camping"

for example.

if im in the hallway with the boxes in lockdown

and i kill 3 dudes....then 3 more rush the hallway and i kill them too

a.) why would i move? i just got 6 kills and theyre STILL coming at me

b.) why would i rush the door i know theyre respawning outside of?

c.) why are they still rushing me?

thats not camping, even if you sit in that hallway for 2 more minutes merking dudes....

camping is wedging yourself under a rock and a leaf, then waiting for people to come by...nestling yourself in a crevace that makes you invincible unless shot in a half a pixel area, somehow you can miraculously shoot at me with your gun 1 foot below a cement block....

holding down a room/area or patroling a quadrant isnt camping.

the most ill do is if im playing with NTers, ill stand watch of our flank, moving slower than the team, and lagging behind them....

honestly, i havent played mw3 in like 2 weeks....
grin.gif

i already know my 56 second prestige is a joke by now

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by do work son

I dont think it is. im more talking about dudes in sit one corner, kill, move to opposite corner. rinse repeat.

Back
Top Bottom