Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Striker w/ Damage & Extended Mags >>>>>>

Joint is just not fair.

the striker is just a stupid effin gun
roll.gif

I hate it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
hate the models too.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Striker w/ Damage & Extended Mags >>>>>>

Joint is just not fair.

the striker is just a stupid effin gun
roll.gif

I hate it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
hate the models too.

my top 3 classes are made up of two model 1887s and a striker. All three of those shotties are secondary tho my primaries be murkin 
sick.gif

Type 95 + Rapid Fire + Red Dot = Unfair.
laugh.gif

Sleight Of Hand
Quick Draw
Marksman

It's just unfair.
laugh.gif

Call me a noob. I don't care.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Type 95 + Rapid Fire + Red Dot = Unfair.
laugh.gif

Sleight Of Hand
Quick Draw
Marksman

It's just unfair.
laugh.gif

Call me a noob. I don't care.
Usual I think I just got killed by a sniper until I watch the killcam and see its a Type 95. Number 1 thing I hate dying to is akimbo though, crap is annoying. Whatever updates they added makes the game run so smooth for me now. When the game was first released I could not see a positive k/d to save my life.  

i hardly get killed by type 95 users anymore, and strikers aint all that for me when i use it as soon as i shoot i feel like my sensitivity go crazy...i play on 2

man stop hating the game people! if you play daily or whatever add me

Originally Posted by justballin11

MK14 + Rapid Fire + Red Dot Sight = 
pimp.gif

I've always wondered does this really make a difference? I mean, the MK14 is a single shot AR. Wouldn't it be limited to just how fast you can hit the button? Is there a noticeable difference with rapid fire on the MK14?

If I'm ever on MW3 and you see me in the clan menu, send me an invite. Refuse to lose my win streak right now, even though its still only at 75 or so 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by justballin11

MK14 + Rapid Fire + Red Dot Sight = 
pimp.gif

I've always wondered does this really make a difference? I mean, the MK14 is a single shot AR. Wouldn't it be limited to just how fast you can hit the button? Is there a noticeable difference with rapid fire on the MK14?

You can only shoot the MK14 x amount of times per second. Rapid fire removes that cap. I've read that most people can't come anywhere close to the cap so using rapid fire is useless. I'd recommend using either Impact or Stability and a silencer with the MK14. From personal experience those are the best combos, and I have the fastest trigger finger on the block.

Originally Posted by RocSole

who the hell in the ntlk clan let a dude in with a like .30 k/d?
roll.gif
I sent invites to anyone from NT that wanted one. Just remember, it's YOUR choice on who you send invites to. 

Keep forgetting I have this game
laugh.gif
COD4 >>. My GT is Op7imus Grimes. I mostly play kill confirmed or Domination
nerd.gif

I dont know if its just me but my theater mode is stupid, itll record some games and some it wont. And sometimes itll just delete them. When i record a clip that clip wont even work. I HATE THEATER MODE.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I dont know if its just me but my theater mode is stupid, itll record some games and some it wont. And sometimes itll just delete them. When i record a clip that clip wont even work. I HATE THEATER MODE.
yeah its ******ed. it didn't record a whole week of my games. i miss black ops theater mode.

Had fun running with a few of you guys last night. x DoC Holiday is a beast
laugh.gif

If anyone starts a TDM party tonight, shoot me a invite.

GT: xMastamiind

Back
Top Bottom