Calling all NT Alcoholics.....

Recommend me some decent drinks/cocktails. Normally I stay with a fifth of Hennessy or Jack, but I'm trying to broaden my horizons. I'm not much of a vodka drinker either. Is Jagermeister worth giving a try? I hear a lot about it, but is it all it's cracked up to be? 

If you got some chicks that are going to be around make some lemon drops.

1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz lemon juice
1 sugar cube

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Cuba libre
liquid cocain

chocolate cake

Sounds cool right?

nerd.gif

I tend to stick with simple drinks.

7 and 7's are a favorite. Seagram's 7 whiskey and 7-up
Whiskey and ginger ale
whiskey and coke
Old Fashioned's
Screwdrivers
rum and coke/dr. pepper

e&j vsop is pretty good and strong as well

paul masson also good

grand cru (oww)

jager tastes like liquid licorice thoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'm trying to broaden my horizons. I'm not much of a vodka drinker either. Is Jagermeister worth giving a try? I hear a lot about it, but is it all it's cracked up to be? 

Jag is worth a try but as the traditional Jager-bomb, as seen in the guido culture on Jersey Shore.

If you really want to expand, start looking into stuff like this

sierra-nevada-pale-ale.gif

medium_Drifter_BtlPour.jpg
ShockTopSixPack.png

Jager's good, just the sweetness from that drink kills me the next day. I can't go a whole night of drinking just that, it'll destroy me.

WELL AS WE SPEAK IM GONE OFF A BOTTLE OF GRAND CRU A FIFTH TO BE EXACT OOOOWWWWW!!!!!

effing Jagerbombs...JAGERBOMBS.

I had one last night..always a good time with them because half the fun is dropping them in.

Also..a nice cheaper alternative to Jager is Captain Morgan Tattoo.

Trust me,

Secretary of #teamdrunk

I damn near cleaned house on a 750mL bottle of JD and Coke after my Colts lost, then proceeded to try to have a smoke session with a few friends. Two puffs and I fell off the bed. The rest is kind if a blur. I ended up yacking in my girl's car on the way back to her dorm. Felt mad sluggish the whole next day. I'm definitely picking up a bottle of Jagermeister and a pack of Red Bull tomorrow before work.

oh and sam adams cheery wheat beer has a good taste like cherry soda but after a few in you wont realize your drunk till you walk to the bathroom to well...you already know

Uhm my advice on Jager..TAKE YOUR TIME..that stuff will crush you if you have enough..and might make you mean. Cask No 16 is the drink i agree with up abover poster..

Don't like vodka huh? Try Belvedere/Grey Goose first and then decide if u don't like vodka. Besides that, have u tried any tequila? Patron silver phuuuucks me up(but not like Bacardi 151, ugh) and Patron cafe is actually really good and smooth. Also 1800 Tequila, it always gets me there. Henn and Jack are really good choices to stick with though, Henn was my first drink and the drink I stuck with the longest while Jack I had some great times with, I get to wasted with it though. I feel like I'm forgetting some...

Originally Posted by WalkingOnAir707

Don't like vodka huh? Try Belvedere/Grey Goose first and then decide if u don't like vodka. Besides that, have u tried any tequila? Patron silver phuuuucks me up(but not like Bacardi 151, ugh) and Patron cafe is actually really good and smooth. Also 1800 Tequila, it always gets me there. Henn and Jack are really good choices to stick with though, Henn was my first drink and the drink I stuck with the longest while Jack I had some great times with, I get to wasted with it though. I feel like I'm forgetting some...

I started on Grey Goose. I just hate the taste and smell. I heard Ciroc was pretty good. I might give that a shot in the future. Only Tequila I've had is Jose Cuervo, and it was decent. I plan on trying Patron in the future.

Back
Top Bottom