Calling all NT Detectives. 3-7-08 Update: Evidence Count Rising , Awaiting Further Leads

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

prett nice
pimp.gif

i have no info

but i did observe that her dome game probably isnt on point, considering how terribly skilled that blunt is in that one pic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the last login was last year. too many signs saying this is a fake myspace someone made up
laugh.gif

i found some more pics of her on another website, i would post em but they have a tag to the place and i dont wanna get banned
grin.gif

mannn...seein the pics of this chick online before, I thought to myself, this girl is reminiscent of some of the chicks that be at my school (in StatenIsland)...you better be believe Im gonna keep an eye out for her around the island now...(smh at myself)...lol

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

i found some more pics of her on another website, i would post em but they have a tag to the place and i dont wanna get banned
grin.gif

Send a pm over this way, fam

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

grin.gif

Send a pm over this way, fam

pimp.gif
+1...dont hold out KvN

A message has been sent to Detective KeVeNMaYnEregarding his info. An update will be posted on the bulletin, once I can verify the authenticity of the material. Stand by.

^^^^ applaud this man
pimp.gif

if theres an active profile I'll find it. Until then, someone check facebook but I doubt you'll find anything.

oh and KeVeNMaYnE
grin.gif

PM that over sir
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

296hleh.jpg

Wow I remember this pic.....she does look really eastern european now that someone mentioned it....

listen wawaweewa:

блин

Back
Top Bottom