Calling All NT Detectives!!!

Aight, Here's The Scoop....

One Of My Homies Was On Sole Collector Saw A Listing For Some Black Cement III's...He Made An Offer, The Seller Accepted...
So They Set Up To Pay Via Paypal...Now This Is Where Things Go South...

So My Mans Made The Mistake Of Sending The Money On Paypal As A Gift Trying To Be Cheap
grin.gif
...The Seller Quickly Noticed This And Collected The Money And Then Rejected The Offer Online....

LMAO, And No My Friend Is Not Me...I Know He Got GOT...But As A Friend I'm Just Tryna Help Him Out...He Thought Dude Was Legit Cause He Had A 99% Positive Feedback On 52 Sales & Purchases

Here's All The Info I Have:

User Name On Sole Collector : BigBossFrrankk
Email Connected To Paypal Account: Frrranklinn@hotmail.com

Preciate In Advance Whatever Y'all Can Find/Do...

I would help you, but I hate the way you type, you said "heres the scoop", your "homie" was scammed on "sole collector", you have 16 posts, you have his name and email so you can do this on your own.

Originally Posted by TheCoolestGuyUNo

Aight, Here's The Scoop....

One Of My Homies Was On Sole Collector Saw A Listing For Some Black Cement III's...He Made An Offer, The Seller Accepted...
So They Set Up To Pay Via Paypal...Now This Is Where Things Go South...

So My Mans Made The Mistake Of Sending The Money On Paypal As A Gift Trying To Be Cheap
grin.gif
...The Seller Quickly Noticed This And Collected The Money And Then Rejected The Offer Online....

LMAO, And No My Friend Is Not Me...I Know He Got GOT...But As A Friend I'm Just Tryna Help Him Out...He Thought Dude Was Legit Cause He Had A 99% Positive Feedback On 52 Sales & Purchases

Here's All The Info I Have:

User Name On Sole Collector : BigBossFrrankk
Email Connected To Paypal Account: Frrranklinn@hotmail.com

Preciate In Advance Whatever Y'all Can Find/Do...
SeNd pAymEnt vIa paYpaL anD SenD iT aS A GiFt aNd i WiLL SeE wHAt i CAn fInD

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I would help you, but I hate the way you type, you said "heres the scoop", your "homie" was scammed on "sole collector", you have 16 posts, you have his name and email so you can do this on your own.

/thread

ima help you b. tell your boy to call paypal and say he noticed a unauthorized charge hoping he used a credit card if not your boy aka you are @@ssed out

In the future, tell him to send the gift with a credit card, that way he's protected & can still save money.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

LOL, It's Cool....I Agree With A Majority Of This Quote...But If You Really Refuse To Help Cause Of The Way I Type Or My Post Counts...IMO That's Pretty Lame
laugh.gif

I Normally Wouldn't Make This Type Of Post...It's Not My Style...But Again I'm Only Trying To Help Out A Friend.

laugh.gif
I Expected These Type Of Responses Tho...So I'll Keep It Moving....

funny-animated-gifs-they-see-me-rollin.gif

if this guy and Rod301 ever post in the same thread people's heads are going to explode

roll.gif
@ Everybody being so butt hurt bout the way I type. For the sake not having to deal with the complaints, I'll type like this for now on. Rather you actually read what I write then complain about it. 

30t6p3b.gif
dudes out here scamming people and claiming my city. if you do find him, let him know he has to leave houston on some tokyo drift type steez

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I think this really may be him. Franklin Chan is a fake name.

http://www.facebook.com/dudeimfromhtown

Or one of them.

If you go here. http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-594440.html

His SN is dudeimfromhtown and he says his Email is frrranklinn@hotmail.com which is the email you gave us.

Google dudeimfromhtown and you get that facebook above. I'll keep looking, or call that number.

Went to the FB page. He and I have one mutual friend. Unfortunately, it's a girl I used to hook up with and no longer talk to or am on great terms with. OP are you from Houston, too?BTW thanks for not typing like your entire post was a title. I imagine that is hard to do and ridiculously inconvenient.

Back
Top Bottom