calling all NT fam, UNITE.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

who is this guy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

Sorry to say this, but NT fam is dead. Not only is it filled with 'yns's, smh's, ftl's, but also filled with people who say these things just to make them feel better. I lol at everyone who says yns cuz im 99% sure more than half of them havnt seen the true beauty of the vag. Not only is this forum flooded with downers, but the average NTer is a scaige*.  All of you think youre doin it big, but youre all hiding behind your computer screens just looking for ways to put down a fellow NTer in different ways. Stick to your hype beast mentalities, and keep buying your j's and supreme shirts but leave the downer mood outta here. You guys give people less respect with less posts, but the truth is that the more you post the more Youre Not Smashing!!

*scaige-

Your post is pointless, but this was a pretty good line.

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

SHUTCHO GOTDAMNED *## UP!!!
Dont you mean YNS? or cool story bro.

kids like this made NT pointless to even post anymore, might as well kill off general.

how bout you just leave and never come back

I never understood why people would continue to complain bout an online message board but stay posting on it

How does that picture relate to what you are saying? And
laugh.gif
@ at the matching iced tea bottle.

Wait, NT, why are we entertaining this obvious ISS spawned troll???

Successful troll is Successful.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Racial slur?

I think so. OP specifically singled out Asians, and used a word describing them in a derogatory manner. According to the angry people of NT, he deserves a ban.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

bringing each other down is NT's way of showing love.

laugh.gif
seems like it since now the outsider is being attacked...

Someone post the quote if you know what i mean.

Back
Top Bottom