Calling all NT OVERPROTECTIVE BIG BROTHERS.

First off, if you're expecting pictures, go $@%+ yourself.

Basically, my mom has summoned me to talk to my little sister about her boyfriend.

My mom is upset that my little sister has a boyfriend:
  • A) because he's Black
  • B) because, like all guys, he's horny and trying some funny business
I told my mom that I don't approve of her first problem (older generation of Hispanics FTL).

I can agree with her second problem, though. I don't care what race a dude is; I don't want him getting fresh with my little sister. (Unrealisticexpectation, I know. Sue me.)

Now, she's asking me to talk to her as an older brother about this guy and his true intentions.

NT, how do you approach this situation?
nerd.gif

Tell her what your mom is feeling and tell her to be smart and use a condom.. Its going to happen sooner or later right?

do the bad boys II movie where they meet that girl's date I'd post it up but it has explicit content

Man I have somewhat of the same issue, except my sister is older than me. She introduced me to a friend of hers awhile back and me and him became cool orwhatever, and we would hit the gym up and talk hos that we hit, basically regular guy talk. Than my sister breaks the news to me that her and old boy aretalking. Now for some reason I don't really like dude as much as I did before.

What do you mean he's trying some "funny business" if he's truly behaving like all adolescent/teenage boys, I don't see the problem.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by Meangene4

She going be hook when she get that black meat.

roll.gif
nerd.gif
ayooooo

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

What do you mean he's trying some "funny business" if he's truly behaving like all adolescent/teenage boys, I don't see the problem.
That's precisely the problem.

I'm 20 and she's 15.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Basically, my mom has summoned me to talk to my little sister about her boyfriend.
Should've went with Bahamut
smh.gif
grin.gif

OP's avy is mad @%*$$* up though. Some dude prone to seizures could just be spazzing out after clicking this thread.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom