Calling all photoshop pros

I'll paypal $5 dollars (recession FTL) to whoever could hook up the best invitation to a surprise birthday party I'm throwing for wifey. Hit me withthat good old PM if you're interested and I'll let you know what needs to be on it! Good looking out NT!

shoulda just posted what you wanted said and the pic you want on it like homie who asked this last week.

Yea he got flamed a lil wit some funny PS's but he got some pretty nice flyers from some NTer's

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

lol we'll do it for free.

Just post the material...

Alright I'm going to post the pic and all the info as soon as I get to a computer because it's not letting me do it from my phone

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Alright I'm going to post the pic and all the info as soon as I get to a computer because it's not letting me do it from my phone
Do it quick before we change our minds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Do it quick before we change our minds
laugh.gif

It's most definitely going to be a few hours because I'm actually on my way back to school but ain't nothin! And I already know I'm going toget flamed OD but hopefully ya'll can keep in mind what this post is bout and actually get a few real replies in there!

Alright so I finally made it home! In the invitation I want it to say, "Adesola's surprise 22nd birthday party"or something along the lines ofthat. It also should say at Phillip's Restaurant and Bar at 8 PM on January 13 and have the address which is 733 Cherokee Street New Orleans, LA 70118. Itdoesn't have to be word for word but you know the deal. I also want it to have hearts and stars and a lot of purple because those are all things that shelikes or whatever. Again you be be as creative as you like with putting it together but those are the main things that need to be on there. Like I said I knowI'm bout to get flamed like crazy but oh well! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! Here's the pic:

2d015ceaebd6abe3da9bd895d2a1aaa8b94b028.jpg

Originally Posted by bangtcg

2d015ceaebd6abe3da9bd895d2a1aaa8b94b028.jpg
don't you have a non goofy picture of her?
Yea but I wanna use that one because a lot of people don't get to see that side of her and she's got on purple. But this one is will bestraight too:

b5015dece3daafe5e613c8ef0d1a6e0c0847a29.jpg

meh. this is not flame worthy because sneekerluvr's genuine affection for his girl is boring. i will wait for a lame like that one skinny dj kahleed guywho wanted a birthday flyer.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

meh. this is not flame worthy because sneekerluvr's genuine affection for his girl is boring. i will wait for a lame like that one skinny dj kahleed guy who wanted a birthday flyer.

...Shots fired...

Back
Top Bottom