Calling NT Car Heads! I have 12k to spend on a car, any GOOD suggestions?

Recently totaled my 08 Malibu, so I'm looking for a new car. Only real qualifications I'm looking for is good gas mileage, and not some tiny 2door. I've spent the last few days looking on the regular websites, but nothing has really jumped out at me. Just wondering what you guys would suggest, REALISTICALLY lol. I know this is NT so I'm already prepared for some ridiculous responses. Thanks for the help in advance peeps! 

Another Malibu, or an Altima. These seem bigger, and more luxurious for a cheaper car. Personally... I would use that as a down payment for a Cadillac XTS

Chevy Cruze
Lexus ct200  hybrid. It gets 42 miles per gallon and it looks nice.

Ok heres some more specs. I would prefer relatively new, 06 or newer? low mileage, spacious backseat....and I would like the 12k to pay off the whole car.

If you don't care about image, I'd go with a Camry. We just rented one for spring break and that thing is
smokin.gif
in every way. MPGA is ridiculously beastly.

I'd go with a camry as well.
you can easily find a nice used 06-08 and maybe even an 09 around 12 k.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Another Malibu, or an Altima. These seem bigger, and more luxurious for a cheaper car. Personally... I would use that as a down payment for a Cadillac XTS1+
+1 for Altima.

Only 12k to spend? I would either: Get a used 350z, or put down the money on a Challenger with the Hemi. Then pay a 300 car payment spread over 60 months. Just saying.

BTW I own a Camaro SS and G35.

Wait, you want a big back seat, scratch the Z.

Back
Top Bottom