CALLING NT DETECTIVES

So here's the situation, about a month ago we had a party.  Woke up the next morning and my friends phone went missing, they searched up and down throughout the whole house and still could not find it.  So fast forward until Tuesday night, so the person who stole my friend's phone prank calls basically every girl and he prank called me. They basically said if you want your phone, meet us somewhere but we would have to pay them to get it back.  My friend was not going to do that especially since its his phone to begin with.

So I'm reaching out to the NT Detectives in this crisis and asking for help.

All we know is that this is his phone number:  215-391-5701

Heres who we think it is: http://www.facebook.com/p...0000107002233&ref=ts

We're not certain but if someone can do some work and confirm and make their life a living hell.

I would really appreciate it.

So here's the situation, about a month ago we had a party.  Woke up the next morning and my friends phone went missing, they searched up and down throughout the whole house and still could not find it.  So fast forward until Tuesday night, so the person who stole my friend's phone prank calls basically every girl and he prank called me. They basically said if you want your phone, meet us somewhere but we would have to pay them to get it back.  My friend was not going to do that especially since its his phone to begin with.

So I'm reaching out to the NT Detectives in this crisis and asking for help.

All we know is that this is his phone number:  215-391-5701

Heres who we think it is: http://www.facebook.com/p...0000107002233&ref=ts

We're not certain but if someone can do some work and confirm and make their life a living hell.

I would really appreciate it.

Owner of that phone number is Juan Melendez. Don't know if that name rings a bell or not.

Owner of that phone number is Juan Melendez. Don't know if that name rings a bell or not.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

why not meet him up and give him a beating?
Pretty much. But when you say they how many people are we talking.. or call the police perhaps?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

why not meet him up and give him a beating?
Pretty much. But when you say they how many people are we talking.. or call the police perhaps?

try to set it up where its one to one meet up, and have your boys hiding back.

then go in for the kill.

try to set it up where its one to one meet up, and have your boys hiding back.

then go in for the kill.

Seems as though they done goof'd. I'm going to back-trace it to their e-mail. I'll report my findings to the cyber-police because consequences will never be the same.

Seems as though they done goof'd. I'm going to back-trace it to their e-mail. I'll report my findings to the cyber-police because consequences will never be the same.

Yeah honestly beating him up will be the last resort also we know he's not just going to be alone.

Yeah honestly beating him up will be the last resort also we know he's not just going to be alone.

Set his %%# up... take your phone and his wallet

If you really not about that life, meet him up somewhere and let the cops know...

Anyways, why the hell are people u don't know coming to your parties?

Set his %%# up... take your phone and his wallet

If you really not about that life, meet him up somewhere and let the cops know...

Anyways, why the hell are people u don't know coming to your parties?

Why doesnt he just disconnect it instead of having the guy prank call and potentially F things up beyond belief?

Back
Top Bottom