**Calling Out All NT Dj's**

Download Virtual DJ off the web for free... its just as good as serato really.... Then either get some CDJ's or some time coded vinyl. Also make sure your MP3's are 320kbps or they will sound like crap.

Download Virtual DJ off the web for free... its just as good as serato really.... Then either get some CDJ's or some time coded vinyl. Also make sure your MP3's are 320kbps or they will sound like crap.

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Yea, Ive had virtual Dj for a while but honestly I feel like I wont learn anything from that program

Yea, Ive had virtual Dj for a while but honestly I feel like I wont learn anything from that program

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

what I mean is you can use Virtual DJ to play your mp3s off of via your turn tables and mixer...

what I mean is you can use Virtual DJ to play your mp3s off of via your turn tables and mixer...

Man screw all of that. I just use virtual DJ. It depends on your crowd tho. I'm more of a selectah, so scratchng and all that isnt essential. As long as I keep the crowd hype and people moving I get paid well. If you're into scratching & stuff, thats cool & it takes more skill, some people wont appreciate it tho, the same way some ppl wont appreciate what I do. Figure out what type of dj u wanna be and work on it from there.

Man screw all of that. I just use virtual DJ. It depends on your crowd tho. I'm more of a selectah, so scratchng and all that isnt essential. As long as I keep the crowd hype and people moving I get paid well. If you're into scratching & stuff, thats cool & it takes more skill, some people wont appreciate it tho, the same way some ppl wont appreciate what I do. Figure out what type of dj u wanna be and work on it from there.

na I think virtual DJ is a great tool if u use it to ur potential. Its a great tool to learn how to beatmatch with by yourself. Its a struggle in itself to truly understand what beatmatching is.

na I think virtual DJ is a great tool if u use it to ur potential. Its a great tool to learn how to beatmatch with by yourself. Its a struggle in itself to truly understand what beatmatching is.

Yeah but you don't have to use the beatmatch feature of Virtual DJ, Also you can scratch this virtual dj U just need time coded vinyl

Yeah but you don't have to use the beatmatch feature of Virtual DJ, Also you can scratch this virtual dj U just need time coded vinyl

Only use turntables and CDJ's.....I don't respect those who use those easy as $@!#, toy cd player/mixer combos...I only use some 20 year old tec's that my mentor gave me, and some newer CDJ 400s......basically, go cheap, yet good quality and then buy more improved equipment as you make more money.

Back
Top Bottom