Cam Gonna Pass Out His New Tape Tonight In Harlem

This dude dint even show up!?
What a loser.
Cant even show his face in his own town.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The World Is Mine

i totally forgot about this and i was on 128th at my boys crib til like 1130
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​
TEAM SAINTS

i went, waited 30 mins...spot was lookin like virgil wrestling superstar status..so i as soon as someone re-upped da mixtapes i got mine and bounced. :lol:
laugh.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Deuce King you got so much hate in your heart its almost scary. youve never said anything but someting negative about any of th dips or cam. did they smack you?
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Quote:
Deuce King you got so much hate in your heart its almost scary. youve never said anything but someting negative about any of th dips or cam. did they smack you?

This is the number one rule for your set
In order to survive gotta learn to live with regrets!!

Quote:
I have hate in my heart or do I speak the truth, the answer is I speak the truth. The boy Cam said he was going to show up and didn't, had his "so called" fans out their in the cold and didn't even have the decency to show face, SMH. I just call it like I see it.

Also, you young dudes gotta stop using the word "hate" just cause somebody doesn't agree with your point of view. It's not hate, it's called having a difference of opinion. Step your debating skills up
:smh:
smh.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

enh. if you say so..
6-MILE, HIGHLAND PARK, DEXTER, BELL ISLE, PURITAIN, FENKELL, SCHOOL CRAFT, 7-MILE, WARREN, SNOWDEN, PONTIAC, LINWOOD, JOY ROAD WHAT UP DOE!...

Quote:
Also, you young dudes gotta stop using the word "hate" just cause somebody doesn't agree with your point of view. It's not hate, it's called having a difference of opinion. Step your debating skills up.
:wow:
eek.gif

Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

Quote:
only 50 cats showing up, my fam from ER [East River] said wasn't nobody really out there so i guess the word didn't get out much or people didn't really care.
Or maybe most of the people downloaded.. i'm a cam fan and have been for years.. no way in hell i'ma stand in the cold to see dukes face :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers

I can't speak for anyone else, we (me and my cousin) was standin out there to see "Cam's face", I'm thinkin somethin is goin happen. Tru Life'll show up or somethin, I mean anyone in NYC can see Cam on damn near any summer day, that's not the issue . . . As far as the mixtape I haven't even listened to it yet, I'll prolly throw it in the whip on the way back to Ohio or somethin.

Never really been a Cam fan.
Nay Nimley . . . I'm The Same Cat
Controllin Where The Game At, And If You Tryin' Change That
I Know Where To Aim At . . .​
TEAMMUSICFORUM
"It Ain't A Classic Unless I Say So"

Back
Top Bottom