Camaro or Mustang ? Which is the better buy?

Which is the better car?

• Camaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Would not even sniff a Mustang manual trans.. Research this OP.. they are some of the worst on the market in terms of reliability.

Me too, except I want a V8. Mustang isn't even in my picture tho. I wondering if I should hold out and see what the Dodge Barracuda (Da Hemi) is like or go head and cop a new Camaro.

I agree with Ninja tho, if you going V6 you may as well looks at other options. You wont get great gas mileage on either V6 or V8 versions so why not cop the fun one.

If you insist on a V6, get the Camaro.

I wouldn't get either in a V6. Might as well get an accord (kinda srs). I'd get the V8 manual camaro over a new stang though, any day.

Newer stangs

Ima Mustang guy.. I own two GT's, a 06 and a 97 so I would say go with the Mustang. Its all about preference tho, neither one is better than the other one tho.. If you're into modding them performance wise the Camaro will be cheaper on the pockets.. Camaros have bigger displacement so bolt ons are your friend with the chevy.. Mustangs on the other hand handle boost well. The new 5.0's are a different story tho, you can go the boost route or the bolt on route and see good gains.. 03-04 Cobra is a good buy, and if you can afford a GT500 they are a good buy too.. Itz all about what u like op..

Last edited:
V6 manual ? Camaro 5yr 100000 mile power train warranty.

V8?

View media item 591511
But go with what YOU like. Both modern mustangs and camaros are nice and have a great bang for the buck factor. Get the one that makes you smile more.

Last edited:
Unless u like spending time at the dealer for maintenance...pick the Camaro bro..Ford is :x

One of the Dumbest statements I hear on the regular..
I've been riding Mustangs since 06' and I've never had major problems with either one.. I own a 97 GT and a 06 GT and the only thing I had to do was regular scheduled maintenence.. I changed altenators on both because I have aftermarket radios and subs in the trunk but thats it.. People hear something said all the time and they start to believe it.. If a car is raggedy 9/10 the owner isn't keeping up with the maintenance period.. I look at it like this, if the mustangs were as bad as people make them out to be why haven't they went outta production like the Camaro did?

OP, test drive them both.  I love the look of both cars, I don't think you can go wrong either way.  I just picked up a 2010 GT500 Shelby with just under 5K miles in all black.  This thing is sick!  So glad I went back to American muscle after years of driving foreign made V6's.  I searched a long time for a MKIV manual Supra with low mileage and good condition, but gave up after test driving several that just didn't feel up to standard.  I was considering the ZL1, but didn't like the poor rear visibility and it felt heavier than the Shelby.  If you do go the American muscle route, definitely opt for the V8 with manual transmission to get the most fun out of this breed of vehicle.  And don't let anyone talk you out of this vehicle based on gas mileage, that shouldn't even be in the discussion with these types of cars.

Mustang all day. Camaro is to big and heavy. Mustangs are alot of fun, fun to drive, easy to drive and they attract chicks more then camaros. Make sure u get a v8 if you trying to get a v6 your in the wrong market for both cars

Mustangs are sleek, u pull up with that rumble exhaust its a wrap

that trash car above or the dragon slayer below

isnt this the same dude who parents where kicking him out.? Im done guys, he is trolling yaw hard

Back
Top Bottom