Cameron Nelson.

I remember a few years ago you were fixing up what I believe was a Saturn or something along those lines, haven't been on since about that time...did you ever finish? Did you post any pics of it? Still have the car? If so, can you or someone post or re-post the pics? Thank's in advace.

Can he live?

roll.gif

This came up about a month back. He has been taking care of his family and where He lives, its hard to do the things He wants, to the Saturn.

Cam if you're reading this, where are the whips on the streets threads?

Someone made a thread a month ago asking about this. Cam said he wasn't showing it off for some reason or another...

Ocks car got jacked , that has been a long time ago.

from what i remember he trying to put together some 307 442 cut dawg

I remember those posts way back...the Saturn turned Skyline... I'm still tryna see what it looks like now though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Can he live?

roll.gif

He has, It's been a good few years since anybody has really asked lol.......it's so funny because I was thinking about this the other day
more like a few weeks since someone made a thread just like this...

Only pictures i could find online that "might" come close to his Saturn.
I dont blame him for not posting pics.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

1238015869226610.jpg

91_slblitscomplete.jpg

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

I remember a few years ago you were fixing up what I believe was a Saturn or something along those lines, haven't been on since about that time...did you ever finish? Did you post any pics of it? Still have the car? If so, can you or someone post or re-post the pics? Thank's in advace.
http://niketalk.com/topic/217622?page=1

Back
Top Bottom