Camo supreme 5 legit check

They're not Nike factory laced, but they could have been tried on and laced back up by the seller

Last edited:
Do u have them in hand, can u take some closer mor clear shots of a lot of the details on the shoes?

Last edited:
Snap a pic of the toe box, the jumpman on the heel, the size tag on box and inside shoe, the stamp on box lid and underneath the insole and reciept if u have it

Shoe trees, ankle inserts, i know its a lot but ur paranoia is making me paranoid so i wanna see if anything jumps out at me and i will compare to my pairs

Prouduction dates are the same on both shoes. What made me think they may be fake is jumpman stitching on tongue is a little sloppy on right shoe, and also the inside tongue air Jordan tag seems to be higher up than pairs I'm seeing pics of.

I think we give nike/jordan too much credit because there are always gonna be minor inconsistencies with theyre manufacturing from shoe to shoe

Yes both the same underneath insoles. And I agree with you there just had to get some opinions with all the fakes floating around.

I disagree, i tgink that ur photos are just being take in dim lighting and ur comparing them to pics being takin in bright light laces locks are correct

Everything look on point to me.

I was browsing through r/repsneakers on Reddit and there was a post with a guy that bought the most expensive fakes and compared them to his legit pair side by side.

The tell tale aigns are the toe box where the laces end, the stiching in that area, the eyelet pad near the ankle, and thr tongue was super weird shaped.

These are fine i think just weird camera angles and lighting makes everyhing look different, there are some minor differrences from pair to pair but overall everthing seems to be in order these are legit

I think we give nike/jordan too much credit because there are always gonna be minor inconsistencies with theyre manufacturing from shoe to shoe

I preach this non stop on here. There have been some authentics I have seen called fake I kmew 100% real just because of people thinking shoes are 100% identical.

There have high quality control, but it isnt perfect, nor can be.

I preach this non stop on here. There have been some authentics I have seen called fake I kmew 100% real just because of people thinking shoes are 100% identical.

There have high quality control, but it isnt perfect, nor can be.

Both these guys are right on...problem is the fakes are getting so good all you can go off of is: a) trust of the seller b) the tiniest detail that almost makes no sense to look at c) we've come to that fact people are even using a removable tag placement to confirm a legit check haha ....some of these legit check forms are good for a few laughs now

Back
Top Bottom