Camp Question

I just moved out here and im sure they do camp outs differently from how they do at niketown vegas so i just wanted to make sure ppl camp out sat morning forsat releases. im used to them campin out fri afternoon (cant show up earlier than 5 pm), givin out wristbands fri nite, and comin back sat morning to pick upyour sneaks. any help would be appreciated so i know what im doing for the countdown pack.

They aren't that efficient here in the supposed#%@!#*# technology capitol of the US.
laugh.gif
Bring yo tent and lotsa blankets!!

haven't camped out in a while but niketown here doesn't really do the bracelets anymore only for LS but there are certain occasions when they do givethem out. same rules as vegas no earlier than 5pm however sometimes they don't really mind as long as your keeping it civil. like everyone did say, bringyour blankets and be prepared for a really cold night. bring friends. they always help. ALSO, calling ahead doesn't hurt. Ask to be transfered to thejordan department. good luck

I get got to Niketown Seattle Friday around 1pm they use to have the midnight releases now they got them in the morning time. So cop a hotel room across thestreet from niketown at the sheraton. Post inline till more heads come and then run to the hotel room when it gets cold!!

Back
Top Bottom