Cam'ron - Crime Pays ( pushed back but NEW MIXTAPE IN 2WEEKS)

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why would wayne use Millie Vanilli?... thats dissing Juelz,also.

Exactly..son is reachin

HE NOT TALKING BOUT JUELZ

HE TALKING BOUT DUDE SINGING ALL THE HOOK'S MAX WROTE

JEEEZ YALL GUYS CAN DETECT WHAT JAY-Z SAYING OFF BACK BUT NOT WAYNE OR CAM?
tired.gif

JUELZ AINT EVEN GOOD WITH JIMMY LIKE THAT ...ITS ALL ACT FOR THE PUBLIC

I guess...

The only question I have is why would weezy come outta left field dissin Jim

As far as I could c they always showed love for each other

Originally Posted by KingJaffeJo

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Why would wayne use Millie Vanilli?... thats dissing Juelz,also.

Exactly..son is reachin

HE NOT TALKING BOUT JUELZ

HE TALKING BOUT DUDE SINGING ALL THE HOOK'S MAX WROTE

JEEEZ YALL GUYS CAN DETECT WHAT JAY-Z SAYING OFF BACK BUT NOT WAYNE OR CAM?
tired.gif

JUELZ AINT EVEN GOOD WITH JIMMY LIKE THAT ...ITS ALL ACT FOR THE PUBLIC

I guess...

The only question I have is why would weezy come outta left field dissin Jim

As far as I could c they always showed love for each other

LIL WAYNE IS LOYAL TO CAM AND HE AINT EVEN DIPSET 100% LOL

LIL WAYNE - REPPING TIME FREESTYLE " IF STUNNA SAY A _ _ _ _ _ DEAD THEN A _ _ _ _ _ DEAD , IF KILLA SAY A _ _ _ _ _ DEAD THEN A _ _ _ _ _ _ DEAD "

LIL WAYNE WILL ALWAYS RIDE FOR CAM'RON POINT BLANK PERIOD

AND SEEING HOW JIM AND CAM AINT COOL WHAT SIDE U THINK LIL WANY E GOING TO PICK ?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

a cam vs jim mixtape should come out.....alotta funny %*! would be said
OMG...when u think about it....that s*** would be hilarious
roll.gif

Wayne is not getting at Jim..he cool with Jim and Cam, he aint gonna come out of no where and just dis Jim cause he a "little" more cool with Camthen Jim..he not even in dipset, its not his beef, theres no need for him to pick his sides..n considering that Jimmy and Juelz are cool, if Wayne was to disJim it would have to create issuses with Juelz

if Wayne was "riding" for Cam he wouldnt have been all up in the "we fly high remix" vid and been doing tours with Jim over the past coupleyears..its been well known that Cam and Jim aint been getting along for at least a few years now..

Wayne has come across to me as a dude who has shyed away from beef..he has had rappers str8 up call him gay and he will barely respond..but you think he isgoing to turn around and dis someone who has never said anything bad bout him..dont see it

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Wayne is not getting at Jim..he cool with Jim and Cam, he aint gonna come out of no where and just dis Jim cause he a "little" more cool with Cam then Jim..he not even in dipset, its not his beef, theres no need for him to pick his sides..n considering that Jimmy and Juelz are cool, if Wayne was to dis Jim it would have to create issuses with Juelz

JUELZ DOESNT EVEN LIKE JIMMY LIKE THAT ANYMORE FAM HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU

ITS ALL ACTING WHEN IT COME DOWN TO IT

LOOK AT WHAT 50CENT SAID BOUT YOUNG BUCK HE AINT EVEN LIKED DUDE FROM THE START

BUT EVERY TIME WE SEEN EM' TOGETHER THEY LOOKED LIKE BEST FRIENDS

SON YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HALF THE DIPSET STORY RIGHT NOW LOL

LIL WAYNE IS DOWN WITH CAM NO MATTER WHAT THO HE LIKE ANOTHER STUNNA TO HIM

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Wayne is not getting at Jim..he cool with Jim and Cam, he aint gonna come out of no where and just dis Jim cause he a "little" more cool with Cam then Jim..he not even in dipset, its not his beef, theres no need for him to pick his sides..n considering that Jimmy and Juelz are cool, if Wayne was to dis Jim it would have to create issuses with Juelz

JUELZ DOESNT EVEN LIKE JIMMY LIKE THAT ANYMORE FAM HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU

ITS ALL ACTING WHEN IT COME DOWN TO IT

LOOK AT WHAT 50CENT SAID BOUT YOUNG BUCK HE AINT EVEN LIKED DUDE FROM THE START

BUT EVERY TIME WE SEEN EM' TOGETHER THEY LOOKED LIKE BEST FRIENDS

SON YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HALF THE DIPSET STORY RIGHT NOW LOL

LIL WAYNE IS DOWN WITH CAM NO MATTER WHAT THO HE LIKE ANOTHER STUNNA TO HIM

There is no point in Jim and Juelz frontin like they cool..Everyone and they mama know that dipset has issues..If they wasnt cool no more theres no need forthem to act like they are anymore..Juelz and Jim is always together..If they had beef there is no way they could be around each other that much, no one is thatgood of an actor..they would be acting like Cam and Jim, not being around each other but telling everyone things are ok..

n i know the dipset story very well son..i know dudes that work for Dipset, and the issues with Dipset have to do with Cam and Big Joe being snakes..so Jimand Juelz dont have beef with each other
DUDES NEED TO STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE AND STOP LOOKING AT EVERY LINE THINKING IT COULD BE DIRECTED TOWARDS SOMEONE..

Cam has barely dissed Jim but you think Wayne will..Wayne is real cool with jim..n Baby raised Wayne,Cam didnt so no Cam is not another Baby..

n like i said before Wayne has stayed away from beef..What does the biggest most popular rapper in the world gain from going after Jimmy?..nothing..n why hasntJimmy responded to the "dis"?..cause its not a dis

any more word on the possibility of a gangsta grills?

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I knew it was to good to be true

smh whatever mann i dont care anymore take it how you want it

just know one thing

CRIME PAYS
im sorry fam but u were babling the whole time...and max b is definitely not cool with lil wayne either.
eyes.gif

your whole scenario is a reach.

Yooooooo that "still the reason" track is crack!
pimp.gif

"I see your girl and I wave like hey #@$%! (heyyyyyyy #@$%!)"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom