Cam'ron Discography>>>>>>>>>>

lurkin2long

Banned
Lets be real for a second. 6 albums DEEP now. THIS dont even include all the many freestyles, mixtapes, public enemy mixtape (double disc), diplomats work,and many classic street tracks he put out just cuz rappin is fun. Even before this crime pays joint drop.......plenty tracks dropped, all
pimp.gif
(or the tracks aint clear) On top of all this the guy is just ariot..............CURTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. Even 50 was laughin behind the scenes, look what he did to Rick Ross? He took notes. Album skits always got a goodlaugh.
"At the end of the day."

this brova has had a big impact on hip hop, more so than.............MANY cats outta NY.

superd_1090134.jpg
album-sde.jpg

452167.jpg
540343.jpg

847733.jpg
7911647.jpg

What's up with all these stupid threads today ?

I will add that CoC era cam was about as good as anyone though.

who got a better discography outta NY?

please somebody say jada...............loso.............fat joe..................who can yall name besides jay z an nas?

AZ?

nah im tryna be serious NT.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

please somebody say jada...............loso.............fat joe..................who can yall name besides jay z an nas?

AZ?

G Rap, MOP, EPMD, Killah Priest, Ghostface, GZA, KRS-One, Rakim, Nas, BDK, Masta Ace, Tragedy Khadafi, O.C.... want more ?

Originally Posted by DUB 253

^Mobb Deep...

they dont count.

Mobb Deep is a DUO.

WHO out of NY is on par with cams discography.........if everybody put out only 2 damn albums in 15 years we wouldnt even have music.

^Mobb Deep...

debatable.....I would say comfortably that Cam's discography>>>>>>>Mobb Deep's no disrespect but Cam's work IMO is moreappreciated

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

^Mobb Deep...

debatable.....I would say comfortably that Cam's discography>>>>>>>Mobb Deep's no disrespect but Cam's work IMO is more appreciated

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Nah man OutKast's discography>*

OUT OF NY

also thats a DUO

You wanna ignore my post ?
laugh.gif

Cam isn't in the top 30 NY discographies fam.

^Mobb Deep...

they dont count.

Mobb Deep is a DUO.

WHO out of NY is on par with cams discography.........if everybody put out only 2 damn albums in 15 years we wouldnt even have music.
The word "who" can refer to a person or people.

If it's just outta NY that you want, then edit your title...

But if you want one person then Ghostface's discography>>>>>>>>Cam's

M16 wrote:
sdfbheat wrote:

^Mobb Deep...

debatable.....I would say comfortably that Cam's discography>>>>>>>Mobb Deep's no disrespect but Cam's work IMO is more appreciated

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

there work is iffy to me MEB... could just be me I've never been a big fan of the Mobb's work though....I would say the Ghostfacearguement is more compelling....if not the answer out of NY....

Ghost's discography>>Cam's

There's around 40 Mcs from NY that had a bigger impact than Cam album wise and that's before movement started movin. He is appreciated cuz a lot of theshhh he been on non-music wise on the slang tip seems to be everlasting
laugh.gif

mideastbeat....................keep em comin. so ghostface thats its?

im tryna be serious, LEGIT RETAIL ALBUMS dudes out of NY.

so thats it ghostface? i can respect that. but thats it?

so cam is a legend then. so cam, ghostface, jay z? who else? how he not in the top 30?

Mobb Deep from Juvenile Hell to Murda Muzik is
pimp.gif
The Infamous or Hell on Earth alone > Cam's rap career.

Also, no rapper has 3 better consecutive albums than G-Rap's first three.

Jeru Da Damaja, Diamond D, Sadat X, Brand Nubian, J-Live, Cormega, Lord, Finesse, Gang Starr, Vordul Mega, El-P, Louis Logic, Sean Price, Mos Def/Talib,Immortal Technique.... even the dudes/groups with only 2 or 3 albums have better discographies overall.. so that would add many more names on here.

I'm out, this is obviously pointless. no matter how many rappers anybody names you're just gonna go, "2... that's it? 3... that'sit?" and so on...

I suggest you do the same Mideast, let this post die...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

There's around 40 Mcs from NY that had a bigger impact than Cam album wise and that's before movement started movin. He is appreciated cuz a lot of the shhh he been on non-music wise on the slang tip seems to be everlasting
laugh.gif

my man

LEGIT RETAIL ALBUMS

cam got 6 rings right now. dude took a hiatus and drop another gem. its too easy. all these 500 MCs outta NY dont matter if they not droppin.

i still aint get an answer out of this thread, Cam doin something right if there 40 MCs better than him but they disc not in a Best Buy or Amazon

DUB 253 you mad cuz you cant prove me wrong......exactly my point. dude named ghostface thats it. so cam one of the top apparently.

AZ?

DMX

Back
Top Bottom