Cam'ron is top 10 dead or alive

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Cam gets his s_ off no question....

But who is he better than on this list?...Biggie, Jay, Nas, Pac, Rakim, Pun, Common, Eminem, Andre 3K, KRS-1?
i honestly think with the criteria being lyrics, originality, creativity, flow, delivery, mic presence. I put him over KRS-1 and Pun. (flame suiton) Andre is clearly better but i have to see a solo album from him I wont put cam above him cause i know if andre drops 1 album then cam is behind but you getwhat I'm saying as for now he's apart of the best group ever but nothing personally that makes me go REWIND SELECTOR

With that said Cam'ron is my favorite (maybe 2nd to pac on a given day) and when it comes to best he's in my top 20. ( I recogonize the differencebetween best and favorite)

wrote:
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Cam gets his s_ off no question....

But who is he better than on this list?...Biggie, Jay, Nas, Pac, Rakim, Pun, Common, Eminem, Andre 3K, KRS-1?
i honestly think with the criteria being lyrics, originality, creativity, flow, delivery, mic presence. I put him over KRS-1 and Pun. (flame suit on) Andre is clearly better but i have to see a solo album from him I wont put cam above him cause i know if andre drops 1 album then cam is behind but you get what I'm saying as for now he's apart of the best group ever but nothing personally that makes me go REWIND SELECTOR

With that said Cam'ron is my favorite (maybe 2nd to pac on a given day) and when it comes to best he's in my top 20. ( I recogonize the difference between best and favorite)

My dude......KRS is the inventor of the Hip-Hop battle. He was the first dude to mix Reggae styling into a Hip-Hop song. He probably has as many classicalbums as Camron has solo albums. He is the original blueprint (literally) , if there was a definition for MC in the dictionary...his picture should be next toit. I understand everyone having favorites and opinions and what not.....but to say Camron is a greater MC than KRS-1....it doesn't even sound right. Itslike saying Tony Parker is better than Oscar Robertson.� All that gun talk....That Shotta s_ cam be talking about...putting _s in Coco bread and beef pattiesand all that....that's directly from Kris's pioneering. Real Talk

Lets clear something up Cam'ron isn't better any rapper from the 80's, maybe MC Hammer, Cam aint even the best dude from Harlem

d703609a3c57798d6310bc89238f733c9f9aa6b3.gif

How is it some of the same people complaining in the "post what you got banned for" thread in General are in here acting like we don't have anyrules, say, against personal attacks, partially edited profanity, or substitutions for racial slurs?

Let me make it crystal clear: if you break the rules - yes, even here in the music forum - you can be banned WITHOUT warning. And I really don't want tohear any complaints about it. The rules are clearly posted. We've put up REMINDER threads in addition to that. Staff members are receptive to userquestions about the rules.

If I see one more thread similar to this one, you'd better believe there will be multiple bans as a result.

This is downright embarrassing. If you don't agree with the rules, go to another forum and stay there. Your house, your rules. You post on NT, you play byour rules - end of conversation.

Back
Top Bottom