Cam'Ron - Purple Haze 2 [Album]

I liked it. It's on Apple Music, which is cool. I'd rather do that than datpiff.

I've heard a good amount of the songs already.

This should have been Purple Haze 2. Get it mastered properly and we good. A few beats wack but he made up for it with the lyrics. Cut 2-3 songs. I'm ****in with this heavy.

**** hard as **** but the quality is ****. I don't know why Cam's tapes sound like they're recorded on the iPhone. Don't sound mastered or nothing yo
Yeah Cam music been sounding cheap since Killa Season. Cam my favorite rapper but i'm not really messing with this tape. Like the first two tracks minus the horrible mastering and would've liked Hallelujah but that girl doing the adlibs hella kills the vibe of the song. She's annoying as hell on there.

Anyway, hopefully this rumored Dipset song that's supposed to drop today brings it back to the glory days with fire production and fire quality

Heatmakerz x Dipset = Glory......

"Once Upon a Time" taking me back. I hope they can keep this momentum going.

mixing and mastering is something I never paid attention to, as long as it was decent quality I was satisfied. but I definitely can tell the difference and appreciate a finely mastered song. Especially now that I have a pretty expensive pair of headphones (b&w px). I listened to late registration :smh: I wasn't crazy about the album, but the mastering is pristine. The first few seconds of. 'Gone' damn near made me nauseous bc the sound kept switching.

That new dip track Once Upon a Time that just dropped, gives you that 2001 vibe. Really wish they drop one more album for us

Decent mixtape, way better than Ghetto Heaven from what I remember.

That new Cam and Don Q song gives me boss of all bosses vibes

Would be dope if Killa could get that series back jumping again with Q, a newer version of Vado

Yall hear thst Mase diss?
YES! That ish was actually pretty fuego.

Everyone on twitter acting like it came out of nowhere but hell, on the very first track of his mixtape, Cam gets at Mase again.

Cam my guy though so hopefully this lights a fire up under him and we get that OLD Cam back. He been lazy the past few years. Let's get IT!

We all know Cam was dissing him but Mase doesn’t really put out music like that. I didn’t expect him to drop a track. I’m happy he did tho, **** was hard.

Back
Top Bottom