Cam'Ron - Purple Haze 2 [Album]

dunno, the older i get the less i care about upgrading phones. i could see why cam wouldn't give a **** about the latest iphone at the time.
as long as i can take pics, videos and talk i'm good. i still rocked a cracked 6+ even with the lcd going out. didn't cop the 7 or X. def have the money for it but i can't be bothered to go to the store or go through the process of ordering online. and it has all my music and pics.

now juelz having every other post thanking supreme while rocking supreme everything is another story..

You can’t freestyle on rap city counting thousands and have a cracked out dated phone.

Same dude that said “change clothes for what? I switch up my jewels.”

Same dude that had 6 cars 12 houses and 8 names.

I haven't heard the Cam response but that Mase joint is lit.

If you even read Mase thoughts and meaning to the bars, it becomes even hotter.

You can’t freestyle on rap city counting thousands and have a cracked out dated phone.

Same dude that said “change clothes for what? I switch up my jewels.”

Same dude that had 6 cars 12 houses and 8 names.
Cam does kind of live in a basic house in Jersey though. His house is nice but it’s not puff daddy Russel Simmons nice. I’m sure he’s far from broke though because he always has nice cars parked outside of his crib when I drive by, my friend lives a few blocks away from Cam in Lodi NJ.

Last edited:
the older i get the more i stop caring about certain **** so from that aspect i could see another person over 30 doing the same...

anyway, i read what kasa said on ig. lol this was staged fam. son talking about its a win for harlem and its good that they got this off of their chest and all that when a few hours ago he was talking way different.

like these two grown men couldn't meet in person or shoot a text, phone call or dm to talk?? you know they have each other's numbers and you know they talk.

but its whatever. at least we're getting new music.

the older i get the more i stop caring about certain **** so from that aspect i could see another person over 30 doing the same...

anyway, i read what kasa said on ig. lol this was staged fam. son talking about its a win for harlem and its good that they got this off of their chest and all that when a few hours ago he was talking way different.

like these two grown men couldn't meet in person or shoot a text, phone call or dm to talk?? you know they have each other's numbers and you know they talk.

but its whatever. at least we're getting new music.
According to Mase, this cheap shots been coming from Cam from a long time. He never responded because Dame was asking them to beef, so he never responded because he knew it wasn't serious. However, when Cam started spitting bars about getting physical, then he said he had to slap Cam down real quick.

I don't think this is stage, if he was, why now?

I don't think Cam is broke, broke. I just think he set his money up to where he can't be living like Rico. I was going to give him a pass on using that 4S thinking that he just wrote his best raps in that phone but we all know that notes get backed up in iCloud :lol:

Cam is thinking that his current status means he won. Nostalgia doesn't save you. The Program was just OK and he was feeling himself a little too much.

Take em to church (og beat) >

Agreed.

The version that released on PH just had too much unnecessary **** goin on.

And bruh, some of yall really out here thinkin people broke (or close to it) bc they dont have updated iphones? Like word? Lol

Remember, there was a nice lil stretch when everytime you heard from cam he was sayin, “i dont Twitter, i dont facebook, i dont myspace”. I could def see someone that has that typa attitude towards social media not feeling the need to play keep up with jones over a phone.

Apple n nem drop a phone every 6 months bruh. Lol

Last edited:
1.PNG

I mean the iPhone 4 was perfection
Maybe he didn’t like the bigger screen of the 5 and
Even bigger screen of 6 and 6+

Cam does kind of live in a basic house in Jersey though. His house is nice but it’s not puff daddy Russel Simmons nice. I’m sure he’s far from broke though because he always has nice cars parked outside of his crib when I drive by, my friend lives a few blocks away from Cam in Lodi NJ.

I knew he lived somewhere in Bergen County. I bumped into Killa himself at houlihans in Paramus years ago :lol: :pimp:

he probably leases

who yall think the richest in the dips????
i wanna say jim
but isn't cam eating off all of em except juelz still????

Back
Top Bottom