can a girl get pregnant this way? UPDATE PAGE 8

So i was getting domed up and she took her mouth off as soon as i came, and i think i squirted some on my left hand or right hand and my boxers and I zipped up(this is where i might have gotten my own sperm on my hands)...so 10 mins later i end up fingerin her and i totally forgot to check if my fingers were clean of my own sperm...smh x100

but in that 10 min gap, from zippin myself up and takin off her jeans, if there was any sperm on my hand, it would have gotten dried off or wiped off the clothes?

and she told me she got her period 2 days after that incident...so im wonderin, is everythin cool?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
, nah u good doggie. Congrats on not bein a fellatio virgin, now if only u can get some vjj

so you fingered her after you got dome and busted? where dey do dat at? you was supposed to bone her doggy.

LMFAOOO! No man its VERY unlikely she'd be pregnant, unless u got sperm on your actual fingers that you inserted, as opposed to your hand she wont be pregs...

Man i love NT lol this reminds me of the Finn and Quinn in the hot tub scene in Glee

let me help you out already
babies-r-us.jpg

lol nah your good bro, specially since she had her period,

Back
Top Bottom