Can anybody tell me some cool spots to visit/eat in New York??

Ill be in New York for a week Next week & i have no clue on where to go around for a nice grub spot or sightseeing.....can any native of NY help me out??? I'm a Miami boy 100% and has no clue about this city.....I'm here to visit my GF dad & family

If you're with Shorty and want to chill and have a decent meal for a Decent price., hit up Dallas BBQ's. The best one is either 23rd st ot 72nd st. 2 meals + 2 texas sized drinks for about $45 total. Do not got to the one on 42nd st at night. Joint is a madhouse

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

If you're with Shorty and want to chill and have a decent meal for a Decent price., hit up Dallas BBQ's. The best one is either 23rd st ot 72nd st. 2 meals + 2 texas sized drinks for about $45 total. Do not got to the one on 42nd st at night. Joint is a madhouse

pina colada and sticky wings>>>>>>>*
or just go to da heightz or east new york

People always make these threads. Gotta be slightly more specific on the types of food, things, spots you're looking to check out

Dallas BBQ is garbage...i'm sorry to say...the drinks however do appeal to women so if your lady likes fancy drinks and likes taking pics for facebook of her sippin on a fancy lookin drink then go there.

You hardly gave any info on where your staying OP.

If it's the city then my picks are:
Soup and burger - broadway near west 8th street - its a diner
negrille - soho - lunch, dinner, or drinks

but thats about it. I know alot of queens spots so shoot me a pm

Big Nick`s Burger Joint & Pizza Joint (Bdwy)
2175 BROADWAY, (77th St. & Broadway)
(212) 362-9238

Koronet Pizza
2848 Broadway
(between 111th St & Cathedral Pky)
New York, NY 10025

La Casa del Mofongo
1447 St Nicholas Ave, New York 10033
(Btwn 182nd & 183rd St)

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Big Nick`s Burger Joint & Pizza Joint (Bdwy)
2175 BROADWAY, (77th St. & Broadway)
(212) 362-9238

Koronet Pizza
2848 Broadway
(between 111th St & Cathedral Pky)
New York, NY 10025

La Casa del Mofongo
1447 St Nicholas Ave, New York 10033
(Btwn 182nd & 183rd St)
this $!@ right here!!!!
i love it. during the day is cool. at night though its live, i didnt like how loud it was. im a lowkey kinda guy so i stay away from there on weekends/nights. i usually stay away from all nyc based resturants during the weekends.

Flor De Mayo is great also. its kind of cramped but you cant beat this place.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dallas BBQ is wack... Grimaldi's pizza in bklyn right off the BQE cad man plaza exit 28... Excellent, downtown if u want a sick sandwich try parisi's which is on Mott st right by spring, chix cutlet roasted pepp fresh mozzarella oil n vinegar= insane, about 5-6 cutlets high, there's always Carmine's in the theatre district or 88th st.,, if u head to coney island and want great Sicilian pizza hit L&B's off stillwell on 86th I think, and Nathan's of course, Katz deli for a reuben or pastrami, for BBQ head to dinosaur BBQ on 125 or 129th can't remember, great wings too. If u want a nice dinner u can do something like Nobu for sushi, I like the bryant park grill, I'm a teamster and work everywhere in manhattan bklyn and queens for movies. Pick a type of food and I can lead u in the right direction

if you want a romantic spot I'd check out La Sirene.  It's a french bistro, real small, but the food is great and it's BYOB (or wine) WITH NO CORKAGE FEE!

Late night:
CHicken and rice on 53rd and 6th
Cafeteria (upscale diner) 54 W 21st St

Daytime: Prosperity Dumpling 46 Eldridge St downtown

If you're looking to visit some clubs or lounges let me know

I stay stay away from Halal unless you got a strong stomach. Def an acquired taste. What part in NYC you gonna be at. If you're near West 4th, hit up some of those spots for all you can drink brunch for $25 apiece. Aslo those spots uptown someone mentioned are right.

I still stick to my original BBQ's statement.

Big Nicks W 71st. Rigth next to Central Park and few blocks from the museum.

Shake Shack is also next to the museum.

Naw im playing about the Halal...u spend more time getting it out ur system than putting it in...

Back
Top Bottom