Can anyone confirm the weight of the blue chip BBall shoes?

Eastbay claim the Blue chip 1 is 13oz and the new Blue chip 2 is 14oz anyone got these on the scales yet? I find this weight hard to believe considering thereis a whole air unit without flywire upper etc

they could have just used a tiny size to make that claim. the size that nike's weights are based on is usually a 10, so if they used a size 7 thenobviously the shoe will be misrepresented at a lighter weight.

Not sure about the weight, but the materials used this year are 10x better than last year. Actually feels like leather on the white color, and the black isnubuck. Feel and fit were better to me also. Only thing I wasn't crazy about was the heel pad on the achilles'. I will post a longer review latertoday.

Originally Posted by mt3130

they could have just used a tiny size to make that claim. the size that nike's weights are based on is usually a 10, so if they used a size 7 then obviously the shoe will be misrepresented at a lighter weight.
QFT. Not to throw out any more numbers, but I've seen the weight for the II's listed as high as 16oz.
eyes.gif

Yeah i reckon sizing has a lot to do with it, the IIs look quite decent for ballin in. Im not sold on any of the team colorways but the black nubucks might bean option. I reckon some nice PE colorway could bring these shoes alive, so far Ive only seen WMBA PEs tho.

14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom