Can anyone find these?

I can't find these for the life of me.

wufktv.jpg

The page clearly says Mens SWEET CLASSIC MID but I've searched the web everywhere and only see "womens" or "classic HIGH"

is this a misprint? I know for a fact i saw these in white/navy here in Georgia at a Bloomingdales (or perhaps Macy's since I'm not sure Blooms sellsNike) so I know I'm not crazy, especially since the ones I saw were also $68.00 in the store......but either way, can anyone out there help?

PS - sup ya'll, I've been away a few years.

i seen them at my local finish line and nordstroms! pretty clean and a good everyday shoe!

Nah, like said before there is no Sweet Classic "mid". Only Sweet Classic (low) and Sweet Classic High (in the picture). The ones fresh linked to arethe exact same shoe. This color is one of the older colors so you might not be able to find them as easy in a store, so ordering is probably your best bet.

Mid or High they're both the same height and the same shoe. Depends on which company that ad came from whether they called them Highs or Mids. Like hasbeen said your best bet is to order them instore from one of the major sneaker chains.

just wanna thank everyone, i was mistaken about Bloomingdales. like someone said, it was Nordstroms. I'm always at both so i can hardly tell the inventoryapart anymore
indifferent.gif

This site is still as helpful as it was when i first joined.

Back
Top Bottom