Can anyone help with this type of shirt?

I have recently picked up these two shirts by Triple Five Soul, I really like the fit on them and have always been a fan of the Military style shirt.For somereason designers seem to have a better cut than the ones you find at a surplus store. My question to you guys is where can I find some more shirts like this(preferably online)?

7768-592023-p.jpg

7768-592023-1.jpg

7768-592024-4.jpg

I got a great fitting one from a Banana Republic outlet. I wish I could buy more, but I can't find them either!

These have become my favorite type of shirts too, but finding them is a damn challenge.

I just got these from Oakley.
The sleeves have button tabs to keep sleeves rolled up.
479136a310361.jpg

4791362bb3ebb.jpg

Originally Posted by aLAthing

I just got these from Oakley.
The sleeves have button tabs to keep sleeves rolled up.
479136a310361.jpg

4791362bb3ebb.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I am looking for something a little more fitting though.

ye try diesel and express...express is better and cheaper IMO...i saw these for sale in the winter/fall,maybe there is a good sale...but for express you go togo in person they don't have a online retailer(or maybe they do,not sure)..Gl

frown.gif
AM 1 FIEND wrote:

I have recently picked up these two shirts by Triple Five Soul, I really like the fit on them and have always been a fan of the Military style shirt.For some reason designers seem to have a better cut than the ones you find at a surplus store. My question to you guys is where can I find some more shirts like this (preferably online)?

7768-592023-p.jpg

7768-592023-1.jpg

7768-592024-4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody know where to get some for real cheap?

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

I have a Diesel one

check revolveclothing.com a lot of brands have started making shirts with epaulettes

After surfing that site
eek.gif
@ most of the prices on there.

I'm not sur eonline but H&M carried those shirts in plenty of colors. I have a couple from John Varvatos but it has a distressed, dilapidated look.H&M and ZARA is definitely the best palce to get one for the price and the fit alone.

for the people in nyc looking for these uniqlo has a lot of choices. i picked up a couple this weekend for like 30 dollars real nice..

Back
Top Bottom