Can anyone here put me on the SEX PISTOLS?

Going through some of my dads vinyls and I found Never Mind the Bullocks and I figured I'd give it a spin. DOPE. I know they only put out one studio album,but is there anything else I should look out for? Live albums, demos, ANYTHING? Damn album has been having me waying wanker all damn day
laugh.gif

Oh and are there any other bands I should give a spin to in the same mold? Like any other Punk bands from the UK?

I never found much else other than Never Mind the Bollocks. However, if for some reason you haven't checked out the early stuff from The Clash, thenyou're missing out. Their self-titled and "London Calling" are magnificent
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

I never found much else other than Never Mind the Bollocks. However, if for some reason you haven't checked out the early stuff from The Clash, then you're missing out. Their self-titled and "London Calling" are magnificent
pimp.gif
Funny you said that because I peeped London Calling while I was going through the old man's vinyls. I listened to their self-titled but thatwas a while ago. Gonna give it a spin again, didn't really get into the UK punk scene as much until recently when I started spinning it again. Listened toa lot of Ramones, Screamers, Avengers, stuff from the US punk scene that my dad used to spin while I was a lad.

Originally Posted by zube42

Never Mind the Bollocks is the best way to start
Check! Already listened through twice through in the mourning making/eating breakfast and working out
pimp.gif

Go ahead and grab The Great Rock N Roll Swindle then, you can get Kiss This too but it's just Never Mind the Bollocks with a few more pretty good tracks.

Back
Top Bottom