Can E74 error on xbox 360 be fixed??

The reason i ask is because im thinking of buying an xbox 360 of ebay because there really cheap cuz they have the E74 error, so if it can be fixed it willsave me a lot of money

Originally Posted by yancancook90

ive had this problem before i found help here. click here
laugh.gif

buy it...have a friend wit a xbox that is still in warranty. open up both xboxes and switch casing , then send it in...

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What is the E74 error?
red ring of death

my 360 crapped out on me today and I mailed it out already. 3 year warranty so just check the back manufacture date to see if it's still under warranty

E74 is not the same as the red ring of death

I don't think it can be fixed cause it happened to mine and
grin.gif
tired.gif

Just get the new a jasper 360...they are as quiet as a ps3, get less hot, and use up less electricity

look on craigslist. they got tons of dudes in my area that claim they can fix it

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

buy it...have a friend wit a xbox that is still in warranty. open up both xboxes and switch casing , then send it in...
This sounds like solid idea.

Originally Posted by davizzy

look on craigslist. they got tons of dudes in my area that claim they can fix it
Doods are trying to convince people to FedEx their 360's so they can use them for parts.
roll.gif

I got my 360 fixed and it didn't have the RROD. It had some other error message every time I turned it on (forgot what it was). The one year warrenty wasalready up but I still had the 3 year warrenty for the RROD. So I shipped my 360 in but I told them that the problem was the RROD (when really it was somethingelse). They fixed my 360 and they gave me 1 free month of live.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom