Can I get a review of the Jordan Melo M6

I really liked the Melo m5, but Im not sure of the M6, any one have anything to help me out

they are actually a decent basketball shoe.

ankle support/flexibility: its a mid, but its tongue and ankle collar design allow for good range of motion for the ankle. they have pretty good ankle supportdespite all of the flex. the heel uses a padding system to keep the achilles and heel in place for additional support. the thing that really caught my eye onthese was the outrigger. it runs the entire outside of the shoe rather than just at the forefoot like most shoes tend to have.

cushioning: zoom air at the forefoot for the responsiveness players like from their toe off. the heel uses a some sort of foam cushioning that absorbsabsolutely all of the impact you land with. its not responsive, but its very soft and comfortable. responsiveness isnt a key factor in the heel, impactabsorption is.

traction: jordan finally did away with the awful "M" traction patter...for the most part. the patter is still featured towards the back of the shoe,but the entire forefoot contains a herringbone pattern for tried and tested traction.

transition: when the shoe sits flat, it kinda looks like its tipping, which helps the shoe transition from heel to toe very smoothly. the heel is rounded andthe toe is raised, and the shoe has quite a few flex grooves to help create a natural stride.

while i dont really like the looks of the shoe, i definitely think its a pretty solid performer. i cant say anything about the durability of the shoe, but froma pure performance perspective its a very well built shoe that delivers on court.

anyone have an update? I'm 150% into the new blk/wht/red colorway up on Eastbay, and am very into the unique, unconventional design of this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom