Can i get a review on the Nike Air Pippen 1s

I want to get a pair and i was wondering do they crease badly? Are they a comfortable shoe? And how much should a pair of black and purples cost?

I want to get a pair and i was wondering do they crease badly? Are they a comfortable shoe? And how much should a pair of black and purples cost?

I had the OGs, they were bulky feeling and heavy. Maybe why Pip decided to get a version PE only without the air max unit and just zoom (see pics of that year and you will see).

I hated them. Never would play ball in these, esp if you like to do quick moves. They are comfortable if anything due to the air max unit ful llength. Good for using everyday chillin. But again, balling or athletic activities, too heavy and bulky to me. The midsole feels way tall, then add the full length bubble, i feel like I'm in heels lol.

The OG bubble tends to deflate quite easy from other owners.

Style wise, the "jewels" on the side is pure gimmick, apparently its for support lol. prob ads to the weight. It's passable if you have the all black ones, but the white ones, it really has to be your swag if you can pull it off.

Toe box will show creases easy.

As for price, im selling my OGs without box and said softer deflated one side bubble for $40 shipped its 11.5
I forgot to ad, I always wear size 11.5, this felt a lil bigger. but this is OG, I have retro black ones but never really wore em.

I had the OGs, they were bulky feeling and heavy. Maybe why Pip decided to get a version PE only without the air max unit and just zoom (see pics of that year and you will see).

I hated them. Never would play ball in these, esp if you like to do quick moves. They are comfortable if anything due to the air max unit ful llength. Good for using everyday chillin. But again, balling or athletic activities, too heavy and bulky to me. The midsole feels way tall, then add the full length bubble, i feel like I'm in heels lol.

The OG bubble tends to deflate quite easy from other owners.

Style wise, the "jewels" on the side is pure gimmick, apparently its for support lol. prob ads to the weight. It's passable if you have the all black ones, but the white ones, it really has to be your swag if you can pull it off.

Toe box will show creases easy.

As for price, im selling my OGs without box and said softer deflated one side bubble for $40 shipped its 11.5
I forgot to ad, I always wear size 11.5, this felt a lil bigger. but this is OG, I have retro black ones but never really wore em.

I own the all black retro, and would NEVER suggest them to anyone.
Too bulky, heavy.
The hi-top is also too high, extremely constricts movement.
Grab 'em if your a big Pippen fan (like myself), otherwise keep moving.

I own the all black retro, and would NEVER suggest them to anyone.
Too bulky, heavy.
The hi-top is also too high, extremely constricts movement.
Grab 'em if your a big Pippen fan (like myself), otherwise keep moving.

Back
Top Bottom