Can i get trade advice in this forum? if so please read

I have been wanting yeezys, soutbeach lebrons and eminem retro 2s for a while but havent had luck selling my shoes. I found someone that had all 3 pairs and i am thinking about doing a trade with them. This is what they want
Banned 1, retro 15, aqua 8, taxi 12, olympic 6(beijing), cdp 14, cdp 21, cdp 17, cdp 8, cdp 15, cdp 2, playoff 8

I'd get the yeezys-net/net, south beach lebrons and eminem 2s. Is it worth it?

I have been wanting yeezys, soutbeach lebrons and eminem retro 2s for a while but havent had luck selling my shoes. I found someone that had all 3 pairs and i am thinking about doing a trade with them. This is what they want
Banned 1, retro 15, aqua 8, taxi 12, olympic 6(beijing), cdp 14, cdp 21, cdp 17, cdp 8, cdp 15, cdp 2, playoff 8

I'd get the yeezys-net/net, south beach lebrons and eminem 2s. Is it worth it?

12 pairs for 3? I'd say no thanks any day but it truly depends on you. There's always the slight possibility of you selling each pair at market price and finding the pairs you want for a little cheaper.

12 pairs for 3? I'd say no thanks any day but it truly depends on you. There's always the slight possibility of you selling each pair at market price and finding the pairs you want for a little cheaper.

What is your opinion on shipping to a PO box? i know alot of people wont do it, it kinda makes me nervous. Just thought  id' check yer thoughts on it

What is your opinion on shipping to a PO box? i know alot of people wont do it, it kinda makes me nervous. Just thought  id' check yer thoughts on it

sounds to good to be tru imo if u shipd all 12 pairs to him and he scammed u what would u do??better off just waitin it out selling ur shoes and buyin what u want with money.that 12 for 3 deal sounds like to many shoes to ship unless he is sendin his yeezys first then u send 3 or 4 then he send south beach then u send 3 or 4 sounds extreme but those shoes ur looking for are the HOT ones on the marktet and people donig foolish things when money or heat shoes are involved 

sounds to good to be tru imo if u shipd all 12 pairs to him and he scammed u what would u do??better off just waitin it out selling ur shoes and buyin what u want with money.that 12 for 3 deal sounds like to many shoes to ship unless he is sendin his yeezys first then u send 3 or 4 then he send south beach then u send 3 or 4 sounds extreme but those shoes ur looking for are the HOT ones on the marktet and people donig foolish things when money or heat shoes are involved 

Back
Top Bottom