Can I hit it Loser?/Can I borrow you? vol. Facebook edition

WOOOOW REALLY GUY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

look im 15 im still learing someone give me a better startup line and ill try it with a different girl
laugh.gif

Son how you gonna ask NT to solve your problems trying to bag chicks?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you are 15 though.

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

look im 15 im still learing someone give me a better startup line and ill try it with a different girl
laugh.gif

Son how you gonna ask NT to solve your problems trying to bag chicks?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But you are 15 though.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

lock this thread. Seriously.
The last time I did that, some chick I was hitting on reported me and  my Facebook got deleted by Mark Zuckerburg. I'm not kidding.

damn i hope you're kidding.. she was that bothered by you? what does that tell you about yourself?

Naw man, I'm serious. Back in January 2009 when this "Can I hit it" stuff was poppin' on here, I decided to give it a shot and I just went to some random chicks' profile and all I said was "Can I hit it?" Nothing else more. Then the next day I get an email saying that my Facebook profile has been removed for tolerating one of its users, which was her. If I was making this up, then I wouldn't write this.... unless if I was 15 years old.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

lock this thread. Seriously.
The last time I did that, some chick I was hitting on reported me and  my Facebook got deleted by Mark Zuckerburg. I'm not kidding.

damn i hope you're kidding.. she was that bothered by you? what does that tell you about yourself?

Naw man, I'm serious. Back in January 2009 when this "Can I hit it" stuff was poppin' on here, I decided to give it a shot and I just went to some random chicks' profile and all I said was "Can I hit it?" Nothing else more. Then the next day I get an email saying that my Facebook profile has been removed for tolerating one of its users, which was her. If I was making this up, then I wouldn't write this.... unless if I was 15 years old.

Back
Top Bottom