Can I hit it Loser?/Can I borrow you? vol. Facebook edition

willy wonka

Banned
I need NT coaches I keep getting stuck
me:wassup can I borrow you?

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:do i knoe you ?[/font]

Do i look like a toy to you . No you cant borrow me
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me: of course your not a toy..i was juss tryna get ur attention becuz a girl like yourself probally gets dozens of messages a day of dudes gassin you up[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:Actually not , learn how to greeet a girl then you can maybe get a girl to talk to you kiddo :smile:[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:hahaha kiddo u a lil girl now i would show u the ropes to keepin guys but u seem like u already not feelin me[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:ittle girl not really i actually got my head on my shoulders my mans :smile: Na im just showing you that you dont greet ah girl like that ,[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:ha i only greet girls who i think are really good looking like that to get there attention and i feel like i succeeded didnt i?[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:ummm u greeted me in a very disrespectful way like if i was a toy if you can borrow me -_- Nooooooooooooooooo ![/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:well for that i apologize but what are my chances now ima straight forward person[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:where did you come from lols?[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:when a girl catches my eye i juss approach them i guess lol, so what you think?[/font]

I need NT coaches I keep getting stuck
me:wassup can I borrow you?

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:do i knoe you ?[/font]

Do i look like a toy to you . No you cant borrow me
[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me: of course your not a toy..i was juss tryna get ur attention becuz a girl like yourself probally gets dozens of messages a day of dudes gassin you up[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:Actually not , learn how to greeet a girl then you can maybe get a girl to talk to you kiddo :smile:[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:hahaha kiddo u a lil girl now i would show u the ropes to keepin guys but u seem like u already not feelin me[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:ittle girl not really i actually got my head on my shoulders my mans :smile: Na im just showing you that you dont greet ah girl like that ,[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:ha i only greet girls who i think are really good looking like that to get there attention and i feel like i succeeded didnt i?[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:ummm u greeted me in a very disrespectful way like if i was a toy if you can borrow me -_- Nooooooooooooooooo ![/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:well for that i apologize but what are my chances now ima straight forward person[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]her:where did you come from lols?[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]me:when a girl catches my eye i juss approach them i guess lol, so what you think?[/font]

Something vital is missing here 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom