Can I hit it Loser?/Can I borrow you? vol. Facebook edition

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

don't worry I'm 0/1 but today I'm try again just wait

plankton.jpg

damn I feel bad though I ain't gonna lie im not patient so that affects my game I'm usually straight forward whether its for pics or other things

damn I feel bad though I ain't gonna lie im not patient so that affects my game I'm usually straight forward whether its for pics or other things

The "Can I borrow you" line is a bit weak in this day in age...You know how i hit on girls, have a normal conversation with them. They are people too, all you have to do is talk to them like a normal person and i guarantee you will know right away if they are vibeing you or not. But lines, and gimmicks just dont work at all...

The "Can I borrow you" line is a bit weak in this day in age...You know how i hit on girls, have a normal conversation with them. They are people too, all you have to do is talk to them like a normal person and i guarantee you will know right away if they are vibeing you or not. But lines, and gimmicks just dont work at all...

i mean... is it just me or did this chick come off as a little uptight? it's obvious he was being silly, so why was she taking herself so damn serious? b needs to lighten up.

i mean... is it just me or did this chick come off as a little uptight? it's obvious he was being silly, so why was she taking herself so damn serious? b needs to lighten up.

OP needs some lessons now when he is young.
If not, he gonna end up a 40 year old virgin. #RealTalk

Back
Top Bottom