Can I Hit It, Loser?, vol. 4 **Get Her On Twitter**

Most of my female followers are no from NYC.....most these NYC broads think the famous because of twitter.

laugh.gif
if the coaches draw up some new first down plays I might get in on this one

first thing y'all gotta do is put a fly profile pic up. I had to change mine from NT related mess to something that will make women believe that I am notweird and will not rape them when they fall asleep. I put a broad-friendly pic up this morning.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

laugh.gif
if the coaches draw up some new first down plays I might get in on this one
nerd.gif
who's got some new play actions?

25qvu34.jpg

Originally Posted by StuntHard

first thing y'all gotta do is put a fly profile pic up. I had to change mine from NT related mess to something that will make women believe that I am not weird and will not rape them when they fall asleep. I put a broad-friendly pic up this morning.
Do that especially
laugh.gif

And also try to refrain from postin the weird/awkward stuff we talk about on here as much... They ask too many questions

Potentially epic. I even know numerous people that pulled chicks off of twitter. For this reason my daughter wont have a computer.

i masterted twitter/tinychat two months ago i got jumps in different cities across the board if only i had frequent flyer miles 2 bad i stay to chicks in mycity

...must be AWARE of the deceiving pictures with twitter...only one picture ftl...gotta get a joint fb or something....

shawty had the beyonce swag in the picture....from portland

after like 15 DMs....

I saw her humpty dumpty momma body on her facebook...SMH

Originally Posted by Shaze804

...must be AWARE of the deceiving pictures with twitter...only one picture ftl...gotta get a joint fb or something....

shawty had the beyonce swag in the picture....from portland

after like 15 DMs....

I saw her humpty dumpty momma body on her facebook...SMH

You do have a point...happened to me too...though Twitter with BBM has been a win.

I've been contemplating coming back for another season. I guess now's perfect timing.

Volume 1 was hilarious after that I stopped following these thread

These 1st couple of pages have me cracking up though lol

Back
Top Bottom