Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

I just want to get to 100...

Btw I'm going on a date with a chick that I wooed thanks to this thread. Thank you Sork for the coaching.

JRS
pimp.gif

It's only right that I hit 100..I got some edits for it too
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Thank god this thread came back, I couldn't mess with that plent of fish vibe. I am ready to be blessed with wisdom. I'm trying to make it a hot summerword to Cam

Switched it up with my style..

Uh Oh.. is this Cristinne making faster moves than joe? I think
so..
smile.gif

alright its 646 xxx xxxx. It's only for you. I can switch my
number with the quickness.. no funny business

Subject: Until next time.. Sent Date: 4/14/2009 6:03:00 PM

It was nice talking to ya Carlene. I gotz to go. :T

Subject: :RE:Style with Eaaaa Sent Date: 4/14/2009 6:02:33 PM

lol give me ur number....

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Style with Eaaaa Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:55:46 PM

I got to go tho.. like now. 6 is when im off of work.

So what the play coach? until tomorrow or do you wanna exchange
numbers and continue the convo. It's all up to you. dont drop
the ball :tongue:

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:52:23 PM

lol you move a little fast on this online dating website thing huh? i can't go on aim or msn...I'm working
embarassed.gif
(....stay on

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:48:13 PM

FTW means = For The Win!

smile.gif

Shall we move on to the next level? ...

I think we're ready ...

Whats your sn? got aim?
smile.gif

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:44:26 PM

what does FTW mean? lol, 3 seperate nights of role playing that sounds FUNNN... i'm happy that you think you really could fill all those roles.

your the first person i've met on here all day that actually made me laugh...out loud...at work... must mean something

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:36:50 PM

I was clueless..

I'm down for that "dancing for me" deal while listening to that
robin thicke song. now knowing that you're jamaican, its a done
deal
wink.gif

21 yup. legal. Aint nothin but a number right?

Yea i got facebook 2
smile.gif
prince charming...my super man...my
zorro -- i can be all that. 3 seperate nights. role playin FTW!

Subject: RE:RE:RE:Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:28:41 PM

korean and dominican *double nod* (i have yellow fever)...do we speak ne of these languages? I dont know what i thought you were...do people normally THINK youare something before they ask what you are? Cuz i thought when people asked what i was its because they're clueless....

lounges? people dance at lounges...don't they? well the one's i've been too...but it's okay i'll be your teacher (do you listen to robinthicke and KNOW you quoted a song, or was it just a lyrical accident?)...or you can just can just "lounge" while i dance...for u
embarassed.gif
)

your only 21-awww lil babi....

you can make a lotta cool friends on facebook or spam....lol, i'm on here to find my prince charming...my super man...my zorro.... are you by chance him?

Subject: RE:RE:Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:22:39 PM

Jamaican *nods* interesting
smile.gif

Well i'ma be up front, im more of a lounge type of dood. you
gotta be the teacher and i'll be your student on the dance
floor.

Me? funky? Yezzir/mam. I'm Half Korean and Half Dominican.
What'd you think i was?

i'm on here cause im good with people and i see how i could make
a lot of cool friends. You?

Subject: RE:Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:18:09 PM

and your sense of humor seems interesting.....

Subject: RE:Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:15:49 PM

i look funky? is that in a good way? i'm jamaican. 100%. Um, what do i like about your stlye. Your pix, your cute. You have your own sense of style. Andyou like beats, that means....that you HOPEFULLY can dance....lol ur funky looking, whats your nationality.....and.... why are you on THIS

Subject: Style with Eaaaaze Sent Date: 4/14/2009 5:09:00 PM

what about my steez? :tongue:

I read about you and 2 & 3 is what i really like about you.

Whats your ethnicity? you look kind of funky. :tongue:

Subject: hii Sent Date: 4/14/2009 4:58:08 PM

i really like your steez

Well players had their tuneup out of conference games early on, now it's time to get down to the nittygritty of the schedule..With the increase in breakups and decrease in amount of clothes covering the body.

Time to sharpen them skills back up and study these opponent with a consistency ofthe Patriots' [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Red Zone[/color] Offense. These girls areready to be boned and all you gotta do is give the illusion that you're a great guy, which shouldn't be that hard given our staff of coaches that willundoubtedly prepare you for this task. If you want to get in the endzone, we will GET you there if it's the last thing we do. You can contact me, as well as the other coaches here or on otheravenues via PM, if you feel it is too personal to share with the rest of the team. We've taken some casualties along the way, but with your new commitment to succeeding and rearranging spinal chords, this team can seeunparalleled heights.

oihr1f.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SIMP TO SMASH[/color]

9bc2c03f61_pcarroll11302007.jpg

KNOW THY OPPONENT AND SMASH WITH THE FORCE OF

ray.lewis.jpg

Summer is almost here!! Let'sgo
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
this message has been brought to you by the good folks at http://lifehasnoscript.blogspot.com
happy.gif

Alright, I looked out for ya dudes when you were getting scammed with the detective work
laugh.gif
. Now I'm asking for a favor. Help me seal the deal.
This chick been acting funny, I called her 2 time this week so far, 2 days apart. and didn't answer either time. But she answers myspace messagesimmediately. She keeps telling me she's tired from school and work and will call me tomorrow. What's something witty Ishould say to MAKE SURE SHE DOES CALL?

thanks

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Alright, I looked out for ya dudes when you were getting scammed with the detective work
laugh.gif
This chick been acting funny, I called her 2 time this week so far, 2 days apart. and didn't answer either time. But she answers myspace messages immediately. She keeps telling me she's tired from school and work and will call me tomorrow. What's something witty I should say to MAKE SURE SHE DOES CALL?

thanks
44277360.jpg

Did you ask her what time you would be able to catch her? Did you call her at different times? If she answers her MySpacemessages immediately, she's obviously juggling a few dudes.
laugh.gif

But you should play the game just like her by not making her a priority, merely an option. Your best bet is to shoot itstraight with her and see where her mind is, mentioning that you'd rather conversate over the phone than on MySpace. If she can't get with that, thenbench her, use your reserves, and keep it moving
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif
This chick been acting funny, I called her 2 time this week so far, 2 days apart. and didn't answer either time. But she answers myspace messages immediately. She keeps telling me she's tired from school and work and will call me tomorrow. What's something witty I should say to MAKE SURE SHE DOES CALL?

thanks
44277360.jpg

Did you ask her what time you would be able to catch her? Did you call her at different times? If she answers her MySpace messages immediately, she's obviously juggling a few dudes.
laugh.gif

But you should play the game just like her by not making her a priority, merely an option. Your best bet is to shoot it straight with her and see where her mind is, mentioning that you'd rather conversate over the phone than on MySpace. If she can't get with that, then bench her, use your reserves, and keep it moving
happy.gif
pimp.gif
Well I didn't really specify a time... what's the best way to ask exactly what time, without sounding like a simp? She doesn't answerimmediately, but always within a reasonable amount of time. So I dunno. I really don't doubt she's busy or tired from work/school, because I know shereally is. So I guess my real question is, how do I make myself a priority to her?

thanks my dude

NikeF, she's not using a #1 pick on you, she is seeing that you are calling all the time like you got nothing better to do
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

NikeF, she's not using a #1 pick on you, she is seeing that you are calling all the time like you got nothing better to do
grin.gif

alright I get that part, is there anyway to reverse it? I will no longer make any attempts to call.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

grin.gif

alright I get that part, is there anyway to reverse it? I will no longer make any attempts to call.
Just play her game. MySpace message her until she decides that she wants to call/text, if she gets to thatpoint. Anything different would be putting forth more effort than you need to and she'd easily recognize that as you being in simp mode =L

It's alright to be in simp mode if you moving the chains, but you're getting stopped at the line of scrimmage. Figureout her game, play it, and capitalize on her weaknesses, which happens to be her not specifying a time when she's free.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

laugh.gif

thanks
44277360.jpg

Did you ask her what time you would be able to catch her? Did you call her at different times? If she answers her MySpace messages immediately, she's obviously juggling a few dudes.
laugh.gif

But you should play the game just like her by not making her a priority, merely an option. Your best bet is to shoot it straight with her and see where her mind is, mentioning that you'd rather conversate over the phone than on MySpace. If she can't get with that, then bench her, use your reserves, and keep it moving
happy.gif
pimp.gif
Well I didn't really specify a time... what's the best way to ask exactly what time, without sounding like a simp? She doesn't answer immediately, but always within a reasonable amount of time. So I dunno. I really don't doubt she's busy or tired from work/school, because I know she really is. So I guess my real question is, how do I make myself a priority to her?

thanks my dude
You got to listen man....

It's this simple...

You haven't been able to reach her by phone because she's most likely juggling a couple different dudes at a time. That's what these birds do. Askher through a MYSPACE message whats the best time to reach her by phone. That's not sounding like a simp that's sounding like you got other stuff to dobesides hit a computer to check myspace. " Hey, just to make things easier what's a good time to call you so we don't have to keep trying to catcheach other on myspace" IF you DON'T get a response then let the bird fly..(leave the girl alone) If you do then take it from there. Just based off theway your writing i'd say your trying to get your cuffy combs on which is a mistake in its own light. Good luck my dude..... you got to know sometimes whento leave these broads alone. Some of these chicks just by dying for attention an really dig going back n forth on myspace in messages, but got other dudes offthe net they get it in with. GL

Im finna go to this JO house at 4:30 NT.
I'll provide pics,the texts in all when I get home.
Wish me luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom