Can I make the WNBA????

I am a 5'8 male, played a good amount of high school basketball, and intramural in college. If I am in shape, I can grab rim and easily outmuscle 90%+ ofgirls under 6 ft tall. I can palm a mens' basketball with relative ease and score at will pretty much against women (have handles/j/play pg whenever imout there). I used to help the women's Div 1 girls basketball team practice at my college...played a 5 on 5 against them and was told by the coach to playhard and score (since there next opponent had one of the best guards in the nation) and dropped 47 relatively easy. I was arguing with some friends and I saidI could make the WNBA and be probably a 7th man (woman i guess). Am i way off???

9a336c8f44274d4e0521c15442a7fd1b7c0067da.gif

This has got to be a joke.

If it's not:

70a368c24afe4aa70151c9124aeaf1bc5d1186af.jpg

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I am a 5'8 male, played a good amount of high school basketball, and intramural in college. If I am in shape, I can grab rim and easily outmuscle 90%+ of girls under 6 ft tall. I can palm a mens' basketball with relative ease and score at will pretty much against women (have handles/j/play pg whenever im out there). I used to help the women's Div 1 girls basketball team practice at my college...played a 5 on 5 against them and was told by the coach to play hard and score (since there next opponent had one of the best guards in the nation) and dropped 47 relatively easy. I was arguing with some friends and I said I could make the WNBA and be probably a 7th man (woman i guess). Am i way off???
indifferent.gif

Stop.

Probably not...the WNBA and even the top college girls team are better and quicker than you think.

He is asking if he is the quality of player that is good enough to make the WNBA. I always kind of wondered about this. I would say you could probably do it ifyou dropped 47 on the Girl's Division 1 team, but the question is how much did that guard score in the next game?

Lol I didn't mean I am gonna Juwannaman and try out for the WNBA lol. Hahaha. I meant if they for some reason allowed me to play/try out/wtv do you think Icould be in the WNBA? Do I have the physical ability/skills (tough to judge on an internet board)/wtv to play in the WNBA? I don't think it's ludicrousfor me to say yes. I played against some of the best girls collegiate players, and in Atlanta against a girl on the Atlanta WNBA team and it's pretty easyfor me to beast on them. I'm end to end quicker than most girls I've played against. I have been playing ball since I was 8 years old, can shoot, candribble, can pass, and defend. Of course I think they are more skilled than me, and are better conditioned...but I think as a man I have a clear cut lebronjamesque physical advantage over guards.

Lol. It's a hypothetical debate my friends and i are having about the skills/physical abilities/etc of women bball players. Debate started with me saying agood quality, high school guys team could beast on a WNBA team. From that I said...I could play in the WNBA. I am bad at explaining and you, niketalk, are badat understanding =)

Back
Top Bottom