Can i please get some hate? I need more i'm running out of haters. lol vol. Ohlay

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

laugh.gif
 I need more full. Please feed me.
grin.gif
 Yall sound stupid to me. Just to let you know. 

how do you think you sound?

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Compared to you. I sound like your teacher. You need to seat your a33 down and listen to me little boy. 
laugh.gif
 I'm subbing for your dead cuz he should keep you off the internet before your ready to say something more than. "How do you think you sound?" You sound childish to me. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Compared to you. I sound like your teacher. You need to seat your a33 down and listen to me little boy. 
laugh.gif
 I'm subbing for your dead cuz he should keep you off the internet before your ready to say something more than. "How do you think you sound?" You sound childish to me. 
wink.gif

Forever_alone.png

Forever stupid? I just uploaded that video the same time i posted this.
laugh.gif
 How do you think you sound to me? To let you know pretty stupid. I also have to change up the name and other things if i wanted more hits.
grin.gif
 I'm not out to be come a youtube star fool. 
laugh.gif

Forever_alone.png

Forever stupid? I just uploaded that video the same time i posted this.
laugh.gif
 How do you think you sound to me? To let you know pretty stupid. I also have to change up the name and other things if i wanted more hits.
grin.gif
 I'm not out to be come a youtube star fool. 
laugh.gif

I don't get how this is happening lol. Stupidity and ignorance like this that goes down amazes me.

I don't get how this is happening lol. Stupidity and ignorance like this that goes down amazes me.

lol wut? You hating for no reason. haha Comedy to my mind. You should take tips from the smart people not leaving comment's you don't like something. It's as simple as not going into leaving stupid comments and going to a different thread. You little boys need to think before you act. haha That's funny not what you think is funny. Flaming should be allowed on this website just for that reason, or an age requirement.

lol wut? You hating for no reason. haha Comedy to my mind. You should take tips from the smart people not leaving comment's you don't like something. It's as simple as not going into leaving stupid comments and going to a different thread. You little boys need to think before you act. haha That's funny not what you think is funny. Flaming should be allowed on this website just for that reason, or an age requirement.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I can tell from this video that you're terrible at soccer.
even put the trash can by the corner and still cant get a decent kick in..Yen2dro3 you need to get your life together

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I can tell from this video that you're terrible at soccer.
even put the trash can by the corner and still cant get a decent kick in..Yen2dro3 you need to get your life together

If you're serious about making these videos 4 minutes long, you're going to have to use a bunch of different camera angles instead of just leaving it on the floor.

I watched for the first 40 seconds then couldn't stand it. Nice try.

If you're serious about making these videos 4 minutes long, you're going to have to use a bunch of different camera angles instead of just leaving it on the floor.

I watched for the first 40 seconds then couldn't stand it. Nice try.

Back
Top Bottom