Can one of you pull up this license plate number? Some guy tried to buy my manhood

Pics of you OP?
Lets say I stalked every dude that tried to give me a ride 
grin.gif

I would have asked NT for a lot of car tags.

Stop being homophobic

Why you want his personal address for? Give that information to the police, they could probably track him down faster than any one of us.

Originally Posted by Dragon

Why you want his personal address for? Give that information to the police, they could probably track him down faster than any one of us.

Why, OP isnt underage.

I'm assuming that you live in or close to nyc and looked up both plates for parking tickets. DHK7709 had no results.

DKH7709 showed another plate (BZH7317) registered to the same owner with a parking ticket issued.

The ticket was issued on 6/5/12, in the 106th precinct in Queens in front of 10210 159th rd to a white 2003 Acura.
The owner made a claim for the ticket but was denied.  You can call the finance center or appear in person, complain that you were never notified of this (as you are suppose to be notified by mail).  The person will most likely innocently repeat to you the adress it was sent to and then you have the owners adress.

One of these stories! Finally, thought I was the only one. I just REALLY hate it when you get in and they don't have any candy like they promised.

im just curious why do you wanna know who the guy is??? reconsidering his offer?? lol just kidding

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Long story short
- Walking home

- White SUV pulls up next to me

- Caucasian dude asks me if (insert place here) is en route, I answer yes

- He asks if I'm headed there, I answer yes

- He asks if I want a ride, I reject

- He asks again, I reject

- He then says "you'll be able to make a little money" with a creepy perv smile, while further trying to lure me in, I reject once more and he drives off.. 

I look at the license plate no. DHK 7709 ... or DKH 7709.. Is it possible to get some info from this license plate #?
Dude was trollin you for lulz ... aint nobody tryin to get up in dat

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Just being frank, you'd have probably been found floating in the ocean. Glad you didn't take that swim, good.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56196/1617295-i_see_what_you_did_there_holy****_super.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom