Can somebody photoshop this picture of me?

wraj416jcopy.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, seriously? You knew damn well what you were doing. Don't play dumb. But I guess you are getting the attention you want so I won't rain on your parade.

i don't care about the hundreds of stupid lulz photoshop attempts. if it gets me just 1 normal pic, then it's worth it. if nobody can help me, it's no sweat off my sac

OP, how hard would be to take the pic again?
-Take shirt off.

-Wear cooler bracelet.

-Look in mirror w/ mug face on.

-Snap low res photo with cellphone.

-Save yourself embarrassment. (Unless, you did it for the lulz)

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

It's not as funny when the OP fishes for it..
eyes.gif

Yeah. I don't wanna be a negative nancy either...but when OP is clearly playing dumb and clearly fished for these lulz its just not the same...
ohwell.gif

you all realize that its probably not a pic of him, but someone that he wants to embarrass so he figured he'd get NT to do the dirty work. 
that's what I'd do at least

sqtdth.jpg

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, seriously? You knew damn well what you were doing. Don't play dumb. But I guess you are getting the attention you want so I won't rain on your parade.

i don't care about the hundreds of stupid lulz photoshop attempts. if it gets me just 1 normal pic, then it's worth it. if nobody can help me, it's no sweat off my sac

sick.gif

After seeing that post this doesn't look like the OP's first rodeo. It seems like a waste to post more photoshops.

Originally Posted by Crook

you all realize that its probably not a pic of him, but someone that he wants to embarrass so he figured he'd get NT to do the dirty work. 
that's what I'd do at least

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Back
Top Bottom