Can someone explain to me the Kitchen references?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Because a lot a guys on here are sexist or pretend to be.

Youre smarter than I thought.

People forget that this is a site where a whole bunch of boys/dudes/men get together and talk about foolishness...no different than the boys locker room or the girls bathroom at the club.
This whole NT place will be better off once people learn to accept that this is what it is.

I know. I hate when people take NT so seriously. If I said "We can't kill dogs in our backyards, but we can go to Iraq and kill everything"someone on here would get butt hurt.

you might as well join them in the kitchen
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I thought it was a joke since sexism in this day and age is so laughable.

I'm not laughing at the fact that she isn't in the kitchen. I'm laughing at the notion that she should be in the kitchen.

Posts like "Since when did you turn your kitchen in to a club?" leave me
roll.gif

I think it is jokes most of the time. But, some male NT posters on here constantly do come off as very sexist, chauvinistic, and machismo. Most of the time Itend to be around Arab men and I thought it was more prevalent in "eastern" cultures with this type of outlook towards women. But, it seems likesome men of all kinds that have this type of mentality to them.

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Every time a female posts or there is a post regarding the said on NT, I see a reference to being in the Kitchen.

If I'm understanding correctly, it's offensive and no more demeaning than someone referencing my ancestral struggles.

Mods, please limit the use of this tone toward females.
mods only care if you offend one group of people

I tell my girl these jokes all the time, it always gets a hearty laugh out of her.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

Every time a female posts or there is a post regarding the said on NT, I see a reference to being in the Kitchen.

If I'm understanding correctly, it's offensive and no more demeaning than someone referencing my ancestral struggles.

Pretty much let someone mention something about gays and they're there quicker than usian bolt but when it comes to women
tired.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Pretty much let someone mention something about gays and they're there quicker than usian bolt but when it comes to women
tired.gif

im about 99% certain he wasn't talking about gay people...correct me if I'm wrong though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

tired.gif

im about 99% certain he wasn't talking about gay people...correct me if I'm wrong though
nerd.gif

I figured he wasn't but that's the group imo that mods do not tolerate inappropriate references to at all

oh no don't get me wrong they don't tolerate hate against gay people at all...but ..its another group that most people tend to say mods favor andI'll leave it at that.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

NT men trying to be alpha males. judging by the way these dudes are hugged up with their girls in that thread, ain't none of them demanding shorties to "get in the kitchen."

My girl knows her place
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom