Can someone explain to me the problem Lena Dunhams MetGala story?

http://jezebel.com/lena-dunham-and-amy-schumer-team-up-for-an-embarrassing-1786100937

Won't front like I read the entire article especially the storyline of the male comedian. But in regards to the ODell I don't feel like she was out of line. I won't speak for Odell but me personally if I saw her id have similar thoughts. Her body is trash but I won't lie and say I never pondered if I would hit it. Kind of a common thought process for me with many women.

What am I missing NT? Am I not woke enough?

1. He probably didn't know who she was.

2. You're not going to be attracted to everyone. Fact of life.

1. He probably didn't know who she was.

2. You're not going to be attracted to everyone. Fact of life.

Ok and I'm still missing it she explains that he thought of her as an "it" its obvious she knew he thought she was fugly. It's funny the uproar for this but people can call the same guy gay all day and make jokes about his sexuality as if that is better.

Last edited:
I just read it, and it is ******* stupid.

She is projecting her insecurities onto Odell. Hell she could have told that story without even mentioning dude by name.

Shorty is a disgusting human. How you make all those assumptions about a person because they didn't speak to you :lol: shorty is a herb

^^Shorty is just plain awful. Her act is hella tired. Woe is me I'm overweight & not sexually appealing so lemme act an *** to make headlines :rolleyes

Dunham benefits from white/Jewish privilege and comes off very disingenuous.

This is yet another one of her BS stories. Let's also not forget that she sexually abused her younger sister, people called her out on it, and then she proceeded to play the victim and bash those people.

Last edited:
CrXniqQXEAAHmeq.jpg

Lena Dunham stay doing too much

Last edited:
She was obviously making a joke, a joke that has some kernel of truth BUT...

But the joke revealed the deep layers of "white girl feminism" privilege she's carrying around.

Last edited:
Didn't read cause I just hate this women.

Edit: and she is ugly no actually she is hideous.

Last edited:
Shorty is a disgusting human. How you make all those assumptions about a person because they didn't speak to you :lol: shorty is a herb

She's always saying dumb things to make people hate her even more. When the fappening happened she said it was like sexual assault. Eff outta here with dat. Big difference between nude pics and someone getting assaulted.

OBJ got access to the hottest women that the world has to offer. Why would he even pay any mind to Lena Dunham of all people

Lena need to know, If you ain't in the Draya thread, you ain't really poppin in these streets lol

Amy is a clown too:

View media item 2153383
Rich white woman feminism as a dark side among this "comedians". They love sexualizing black men, and feel entitled to their attention. And love to indulge in a touch of casual racism.

Also and couple more gems from Lena, from 2011 :

View media item 2153384
View media item 2153385

Considering that I'm a feminist I've always sympathized with Dunham and Schumer to an extent...but with these tweets + the whole molestation thing I can't rock with them any longer.

They'll rock the feminist badge proudly but are blind to other social issues plaguing minorities, something that seems applicable to only white feminists. Other wise they wouldn't joke like that.

I remember watching Trainwreck and hearing a black joke Amy dropped that I thought was out of left field and completely unnecessary. Hearing that convo just re-affirmed my previous thoughts.

I bet that guy paul gets hollered at more than that ugly, miss piggy looking schumer. miss piggy is probably offended being compared to her.

Back
Top Bottom