Can someone find me the Air Jordan shoebox label font???

I was looking for the font or something similar to what's on the Air Jordan shoe box labels.

Something like this:

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

It's not actually for a shoe.  I was going to customize the words as part of a gift for my girl and I wanted to make it look like that font in the picture because i'm making a memory box out of the Jordan shoe box since she's into J's.

I wish my girl was into J's! When she wears sneakers which aint often she is more or less that air max type

Wish I could help out with the font info...

Props on the idea, I'm sure you don't have to get the exact font on the box for her to appreciate it. 

Right on all of you guys for the help and props.

^Yeah French, I'll just try to find something similar.

Thanks again y'all.

im no expert but I it looks like a pretty easy font to find.  It is a san serif font...similar to ARIAL or HELVETICA.  It looks very "standard" check some font sites online and I am sure you can find something very close.

If some bootleggers can find it to make fakes you can surely find it.

Originally Posted by AsianImage

If some bootleggers can find it to make fakes you can surely find it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Wish I could help out with the font info...

Props on the idea, I'm sure you don't have to get the exact font on the box for her to appreciate it. 
yeah that's a tough one....wouldn't really know where to start on that one

just browse through the fonts a pick the one that matches or is the closest to it

A girl I used to date was into dunks and boy she made em look good! My chick now dreads any type of sneakers and I have to force her to wear some jays! The one that got away.... :-( ... About the font? No idea! Google it maybe?

Back
Top Bottom