CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIX MY FLU GAMES!!!!!

I wore these once, they were always stored in the box. I open them up today and the bottom gum part of the shoe looks like this, everything else looks fine except the bottom. SO I thought it was just residue so I wiped them off with a damp rag and they restored to its orginal color. Then about 20 seconds later they went back to that white #%% red color. Is this common for flu games? If it is not does anybody have any suggestions on how I can fix these? I tried shoe cleaner and everything. It worked at first but then a minute or so later it would always go back to this whitish color. Thank you for looking and i appreciate all suggestions and ideas. 
20ab8ds.jpg

3538osz.jpg

16bmt7q.jpg

11ububk.jpg

I thought I was the only one. My flu games have the same exact issue! I wipe them and 20 sec later they do that!!

Try Mineral Spirits, they sell it at art supply stores. It should remove that ash from the soles.

It looks dry I'd put some type of moisturizer on it before it starts cracking. Be careful tho it might get slippery.

I'm gonna try the mineral spirits, hopefully Walmart will have some. I'm going to get some right now, I hope it works, I will post pics.

I'm glad that your question has been answered, but next time please try to use the Sneaker Care / Maintanence thread that's stickied at the top of the page.

Back
Top Bottom