Can someone help me out with a little photoshop for my Kobe painting?

Alright, I understand this is a pretty bad time to be doing this, especially right after the other Kobe PS thread... Anyways, pretty simple task... I just need the background and the whole crowd to be white.

Here's the picture:

86859312Kobe.jpg

The reason I'm doing this is because I plan on painting this picture with a pop-art style. It would be great if the background was all white, as it would really bring out the contrast in color, which makes it easier to paint.

My photoshop skills only go so far, and I tried and failed on MS paint... If someone out there with a good photoshopping skills can help a fam out, it would be greatly appreciated!
smokin.gif

And I know it's tempting, but please refrain from posting the pictures from the 'other' Kobe photoshop thread
laugh.gif

Oh, and mods feel free to move this thread to the Sneaker Art section if I posted in the wrong place.

Thanks in advance NT... And I'll definitely post my work after it's completed.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

White as in a White Gay Pilgrim outfit? Or white as in a gay white scarf? Or white as in multiple gay tight white shirts?
White as in white background.

so i hear you need kobe in all white.... i gotchu homie!

Spoiler [+]
kobewhite.jpg

awwww help on the first page? we're supposed to wait till like page 5 to give it to him *pause*

Back
Top Bottom