Can someone name me all of nike shoes with full length zoom air plz

One or two of these may not be right....

Zoom Flight 96
Zoom Flight Five.

Foamposite 1 (Full length with a second bag in the heel? - Double stack)

Flightposite 1
Flightposite 2
Flightposite 3

Ultraposite(?)

Lebron IV
Lebron VI (Double stack)

Zoom E Cue (Doulbe stack apparently, but can't be certain if the secondary zoom unit is in the shoe, or the insole?)
Zoom Talache

Zoom BB1
Zoom BB2
Zoom BB3

Kobe 1
Kobe 2
Kobe 3(?)

Air Force 25.
(Full length Zoom over Air Max in Heel)

Jordan 18 (Double stack)
Jordan 19 (Double stack)
Jordan 23 (Single stack full length)

Jordan Alpha 1
Jordan 12
Jordan 25
Jordan Jumpman Trifecta
Jordan Jumpman Pro OG

LeBron 5
Lebron 20.5.5

Zoom Ultraflight

Penny Foamposite

Thanks. yall been a lot of help thanks again.

1 more question.

can yall tell me all of the shoes that have full length air sole unit in the shoe please and thanks

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Thanks. yall been a lot of help thanks again.

1 more question.

can yall tell me all of the shoes that have full length air sole unit in the shoe please and thanks

TBH, naming ALL of them would take longer than i've got, even if i could remember them all.

Over the years, Nike could easily have made a 100+ different shoes with full length Air, be in encapsulated, or visible, old school Air, or Air Max.

If i can dig out my copy of Sole Provider, i'll be able to cover hoops shoes from the AF1 up to circa 2002, assuming they didn't leave any out.

May remember a few others besides, not necessarily just basketball, but it would take a level of time (and expertise) i for one just don't have.

If I'm not mistaken, FP1, FP2, and ZK3 have forefoot and heel zoom only. And the ZK1 has heel zoom and first metatarsal zoom (like the 2K4 and ZK5).

To add to the list of full length zoom shoes:

Zoom Flight Turbine
Zoom Flight 2K3
Payton IV (sockliner)
Air Jordan 2010

I think the Zoom Vick I, III, and IV do as well.

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

If I'm not mistaken, FP1, FP2, and ZK3 have forefoot and heel zoom only. And the ZK1 has heel zoom and first metatarsal zoom (like the 2K4 and ZK5).

I'm going to hold my hands up and admit error on the FP1. There's some sort of cushioning in the center section of the insole, but it does feeldifferent from the forefoot and heel.

FP2... since i mistook the FP1 for full length, and the FP3 is full length, i assumed the FP2 is as well.

Similarly with the Kobes, since i made a mistake on 1, and 2 is full length, i assumed 3 was as well.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Thanks a lot again.

But share some knowledge to a fellow NT.

2 more question. Whats the difference from full length air sole unit. And full length zoom air unit.

And whats the difference between forefoot and heel zoom to regular air sole.

Thanks a lot once again NT fam.

The hole zoom kobe line even since the 2K4 has ALWAYS featured heel and forefoot cushioning and the ZK2 has an insole/midsole which is made of lightweight phylon encasing heel and forefoot zoom inside, that's why it feels like full length.
4ee82b560104hhr7

dscf4469700.jpg

dscf4467700.jpg

Pics from Kenlu

FlightPosite II is heel and forefoot zoom and the Air Ultraposite is indeed full length.

Originally Posted by offbad

zk3 has full length zoom air in the sockliner.

No it doesnt.... its in the midsole.

Can't believe I forgot about the Turbines! I loved those....

Back
Top Bottom