Can someone please help? (PAYPAL $5)

I have this huge essay to write and I'm stuck
there is a comic with 4 newspapers that read "co worker says clinton passed him in the hall and didnt say hi" "waitress alleges clinton didntdrink his milk" "clinton avoided 3rd grade gym class"
I dont know that this type of media coverage this is, it says Identify and explain the point the cartoonist is making about the media coverage of candidates inprimary election.
and identify and explain 2 characteristics of the mass media which explains this coverage of the candidates.
Thank you very much NT

IT sounds to me like the cartoonist is making the point that the media is/was skewering Clinton for anything and was just looking for something to scrutinizehim for...I'm not quite sure what the second part of your question is asking

Originally Posted by dopestop

I have this huge essay to write and I'm stuck
there is a comic with 4 newspapers that read "co worker says clinton passed him in the hall and didnt say hi" "waitress alleges clinton didnt drink his milk" "clinton avoided 3rd grade gym class"
I dont know that this type of media coverage this is, it says Identify and explain the point the cartoonist is making about the media coverage of candidates in primary election.
and identify and explain 2 characteristics of the mass media which explains this coverage of the candidates.
Thank you very much NT
I'm agreeing with Nash. I think they are saying that the media blew things up and that what Clinton did really wasn't as bad as peoplemade it sound out to be. I'm only going to guess that the type of media coverage is propaganda or paparazzi, as propaganda is spreading irrelevant ormisinformation and paparazzi report on everything.

edit: would it be libel? Another guess.

for the 2nd part of your question. could it be to sell more papers and draw more interest?

lolwutermelon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom