Can someone reccomend me some other shoes if I like the Military Blue IV's?

Apparently the new release, and the '06 release are going to have/had questionable quality and crapped out on you real fast. I really dig the look of the shoe though, so does anyone know if there are any other Jordans that look like these? Or maybe you could reccomend me some other ones that I would like. If you can, also link up with a site that sells the shoe as well

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Buy what you like bro... Not what someone tells you to get...
I'd love to get the Military Blue IVs man, but I keep reading about how they fall apart, chip, and crease really easy. I'm not dropping lots of money on a shoe that's going to fall apart on me

why don't you wait until release day is closer and go down to your spot and check them out for yourself.

The last retro had bad quality but hopefully the new retro will be better.

If you really like them that much don't let what other people say make up your mind for you.

i think you might like the olympic navy 6's coming out this summer. you might like the sport blue 6's. no site sells these shoes except for ebay though because they're highly wanted. ebay prices are going to be expensive for sure though

i heard the white cement 4's had decent quality so hopefully the military blue 4's would have the same quality if not greater aswell

Sounds like.the true blue 3s might be right up your alley. You can snag a 2011 pair for about $225 and the quality is the best of.the recent 3s

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Sounds like.the true blue 3s might be right up your alley. You can snag a 2011 pair for about $225 and the quality is the best of.the recent 3s
i looked those up, sorry, not my thing bro, I really don't dig the elephant print thing on the shoe.

how do you feel about the ones i picked out?
you got flint 13's? they have a blue white color scheme. ill make a list of blue/white shoes if you want

Nike Air Flight '89 Retro
306252-100
White/Dark Royal Blue-Varsity Red

same outsole, similiar upper & originally released the same year as the AJ4

you can get em for less than $100 now
thank me later

nike-air-max-90-anthracite-obsidian-soar-white-spring12.jpg

Oh, sorry man, yeah I really like the Cement IVs as well. I just wanted something different because I already own a pair of grey shoes(Lebron 9 Cool Grey).

I don't like the flint 13s.

I'm not a fan of the "basketball shoe" look if that makes sense. Kind of how the 11's look is what I DON'T want.

I really dig the Nike Air Flight '89 Retro though, where can I order those online? The city I live in isn't the greatest for buying shoes

Originally Posted by green rhino123

306252-100

nike.com, eastbay, footlocker.com
please - that is all i can do to help
oops, I found them on the official nike site as soon I read this post. Alright, I think I will go with these, even better that they're only $100. Thanks everyone for all your help!

i think you should try the nike/nike retro subforum of nt. you might be able to pick up sea crystal dunks if you like nike sb dunk mids. idk if im right but you sound like more of a casual type of shoe guy. have you checked out nike id? you might find shoes of your choice there and be able to customize them.

Originally Posted by zeru

i think you should try the nike/nike retro subforum of nt. you might be able to pick up sea crystal dunks if you like nike sb dunk mids. idk if im right but you sound like more of a casual type of shoe guy. have you checked out nike id? you might find shoes of your choice there and be able to customize them.

indeed I have, I've these bookmarked

http://store.nike.com/us/...-alphaAJ11002/bv-2/cid-1

Think and look for yourself.
There is eBay you know.

You've got this.

Originally Posted by omegagamer2

And I sometimes wonder why I don't go onto NT anymore…

Originally Posted by EmAych417

Originally Posted by omegagamer2

And I sometimes wonder why I don't go onto NT anymore…
I really don't get some of the attitudes on this site. What's so wrong about it? I asked a question because people on NT know more about shoes than I do, green rhino helped me out a bunch and found me a very similiar shoe.

you might like the columbia iv's

you just looking for blue jordans? or nice iv colorways?

Originally Posted by heatking

you might like the columbia iv's

you just looking for blue jordans? or nice iv colorways?
I'm all good now, I'm going with the blue Nike Air Flight '89 that rhino suggested.

Thanks anyway!

Back
Top Bottom