Can the BEST college team beat the WORST professional team???

as for basketball 2006-2007 could the celtics beat the gators in a game? what you think
dont know much bout football sum1 fill that in

Never. The loaded Canes in 2000-2001 would get mauled by the Raiders back in the day. Same goes for Basketball. College kids would get pushed around likenothin

The Fab 5 would push aroun even like the Larry Brown Kicks. That team was horrible and played with 0 energy. The fab 5 were 5 great players, that workedamazing together, and went at you hard. I think they would win that one.

A lot of GOOD college basketball teams can beat the bottom barrel NBA teams to be completely honest.

You're gonna tell me the Gators wouldn't have beat the Celtics last year?
laugh.gif
, yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

laugh.gif
There is NO chance

Rajon Rando did pretty well in the SEC..

Al Jeff is a damn better player than Horford or Noah

Tony Allen, hell even Brian Scalabrine had very good college careers

Just no.

And the fab 5 had one guy who couldn't sniff an NBA court and another who lasted about a month.

Just, no.

espn had a debate about this a couple years ago when USC was playin Texas and SC fans tried to make the argument that the trojans could beat the browns andeven USC's biggest d rider mark may said they would have no chance agaisnt any pro team

Simple answer, no.

But will the worst college Men's basketball team beat the best WNBA team? Will the best college team beat the worst NBDL team?

To even consider it is insane. Pro teams are made up of the very best the college and international pro level has to offer, even the bum squads like theT-Wolves or Knicks this year. The best college team in any given year has maybe two or three NBA-caliber players. So you're comparing a team with three NBAplayers at most (with no NBA experience) against a team of 12 guys with NBA experience.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

A lot of GOOD college basketball teams can beat the bottom barrel NBA teams to be completely honest.

laugh.gif

lol Florida doesn't even sniff 50 points.

Could a team made up of the best of the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets beat the Patriots?

Maybe a college baskeball all star team back in the day when dudes played 3-4 years. Think about a 1984 college all star team

PG's - John Stockton, Mark Price
SG's - Jordan
SF - Chris Mullin, Len Bias
PF - Barkley, Malone
C's - Ewing, Olajuwon

I'm sure this team could have beaten the worst team in the NBA that year, if they played together for a couple months and gelled.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

To even consider it is insane. Pro teams are made up of the very best the college and international pro level has to offer, even the bum squads like the T-Wolves or Knicks this year. The best college team in any given year has maybe two or three NBA-caliber players. So you're comparing a team with three NBA players at most (with no NBA experience) against a team of 12 guys with NBA experience.

x 2. how could this ever be a serious topic? even a collection of fringe NBA players could probably beat the best college team. they are in the NBA for areason and its because they were the best in college

No....absolutely not, everyone knows that. Like look at....umm I dunno, the T-Wolves right now. Gomes was a BEAST in college, and hes not even gettin much burnon that team....and they suck A. Jefferson, Gerald Green, Randy Foye, these guys could OWN any college team, let alone the bench. Only one out of ever 75 NCAAplayers get drafted, and even less STAY in the league, so of course not, dumb question.
PG's - John Stockton, Mark Price
SG's - Jordan
SF - Chris Mullin, Len Bias
PF - Barkley, Malone
C's - Ewing, Olajuwon
Eh, they might have a chance, but now were gettin into hypothetical, like "Lets make the WORST nba players all on one team, and the bestcollege guys EVER, and now lets tie one of the NBA guys arms....." like where does it stop? The answer is no

Back
Top Bottom